The Shadow Walkers

Trygve

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2001
We wrapped just last week on the horror movie The Shadow Walkers, so the movie website is still in its early stages. We'd cut a quickie trailer early on with footage from the first ten days or so, but the band who had originally agreed to create the soundtrack is making noises about pulling out of the agreement (they claim that they've only now realized that it's a horror movie). Trouble is that the trailer uses some of their music, so it might have to be taken down if they make a fuss over it and it would probably be a week or two before we'd make another trailer. So check it out while you can. (And, yes, that's me on the splash page.)

Oh, be warned that the trailer is slightly NSFW (it contains some profanity), which is another reason we should cut a new trailer.

TheShiz

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
i think the real reason the band wants to pull out is that movie looks god awful...

just kidding

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Looks like Half Life: The Low Budget Movie

But hey, you're in movies and I'm not, so :beer: to a job...done. ;)

Trygve

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2001
Originally posted by: dugweb
so does this movie have a storyline?

Yep, not that the storyline is a big factor in what people watch these movies for. :)

The basic idea is that yet another secret government plan to turn people into super-soldiers/killing-machines goes awry and the military seals off the research facility with the researchers still inside. Then the usual mayhem ensues. It was a whole lot of fun.

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
downloaded to the desktop. will watch it later.

Always good to have a reason to go look at the Treehouse.

Trygve

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2001
Originally posted by: werk
Looks like Half Life: The Low Budget Movie

But hey, you're in movies and I'm not, so :beer: to a job...done. ;)

:) It's a great job to have. Always something different to do, and it helps a lot if you don't mind working six sixteen-hour days per week. This movie had one of the best crews I've ever worked with, too.

There are lots of jobs where you *want* to rip off your co-workers heads, but this is the only one I know of where it's part of the job description. ;)

Lorn

Banned
Nov 28, 2004
Good lord. This is the lamest movie I've ever seen. That includes all other low budget flicks.