Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
24d.gif

/and they thought you went away...

Reactions: Aegeon

shady28

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2004
This isn't exactly news, anyone not aware of her pro-H1B / pro outsourcing / pro gobalist agendas is in quite misinformed.

But if you need another source - this from 2007 :

Clinton's free-trade advocacy is hitting labor where it lives

The 2003 announcement had clear benefits for the senator and the company: Tata received good press, and Clinton burnished her credentials as a champion for New York's depressed upstate region.​

But less noticed was how the event signaled that Clinton, who portrays herself as a fighter for American workers, had aligned herself with Indian American business leaders and Indian companies feared by the labor movement.

Some U.S. worker organizations say Clinton cannot claim to support American workers if she is also helping Indian outsourcing companies and proposing more worker visas.​

"It's just two-faced," said John Miano, founder of the Programmers Guild, one of several high-tech worker organizations that have sprung up as outsourcing has expanded. "We see her undermining U.S. workers and helping the offshoring business, and then she comes back to the U.S. and says, 'I'm concerned about your pain.' "​

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Trump loves H1B's too.. where's that breitbart shit.. oh that's right you like romanian over sikhs..

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
In 2007, Barack Obama slammed “Hillary Clinton (D-Punjab)’s personal, financial and political ties to India… It’s all about the money,” his campaign wrote.

lmao. Between this and the "she hates that man" thing I'm hoping some backstabbing comes out once Obama steps down.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
When India sends its people, they’re not sending their worst. They’re not sending you (racists). They’re not sending you (bigots). They’re sending people that have lots of skills, and they’re bringing those skills with us. They’re bringing scientists. They’re bringing doctors. They’re engineers. And most, I assume, are good people.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Right, so I'll mark you down as one who wants to increase poverty in America.
I'm sure Wall Street loves the idea of ridding itself of American workers who I'm sure DARE to think too highly of themselves.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
I'm sure Wall Street loves the idea of ridding itself of American workers who I'm sure DARE to think too highly of themselves.
You typed that on a computer designed primarily by H1-B workers or foreigners. Did that increase your poverty, you poor thing?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

Who invented your USB port you use to charge phones or use a keyboard at?

It wasn't a white dude. It was an Indian American by the name of Ajay Bhatt who works at Intel.

Most legal immigration benefits all.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
When India sends its people, they’re not sending their worst. They’re not sending you (racists). They’re not sending you (bigots). They’re sending people that have lots of skills, and they’re bringing those skills with us. They’re bringing scientists. They’re bringing doctors. They’re engineers. And most, I assume, are good people.

And how has worked out for India?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Did the OP post this right before complete brain death kicked in? Was the car running and the garage door shut? I want pics...

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
That's what she called herself. She doesn't care about this country. That's why she won't ever say "America First". It's why the Establishment won't ever change H1Bs.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/20/hillary-clinton-record-on-visas/

LOL, "she doesn't care about this country" is the same kind of stupid shit that was said about Obama. Saying this about any serious candidate for President is really just fucking stupid. I can't stand Trump but wouldn't say "he doesn't care about this country" with him. It's his vision and judgement I disagree with not his general patriotism.

TLDR - OP is a dumb ass.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Are you a special snowflake that someone should want to employ just because you are American?

An American has the ability to exercise their hard fought labor & wage rights without the company threatening them directly or indirectly with deportation like some Sword of Damocles hanging over their head,

ironic and sad how the corrupt Democrats claim to be the party of unions, living wages, labor rights and then turn around and undermine everything they used to stand for so they can eat at the corporate pig trough just like the republicans they love to point the finger at, and even sadder to see so called democrat voters rationalize this because their Team Hillary mustn't be criticized.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
It's racist now to want to employ Americans?

No, I wouldn't say that. But it's stupid to blame Indhira from Bangalore since H1Bs (and immigration, by the way) is not THE PRIMARY reason for a scarcity of jobs. The reason for a scarcity of jobs is the decision managers made in boardrooms to move jobs and production to China, India, Pakistan, Mexico etc. It's THEM who moved jobs away, not Indira or Ramesh.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
An American has the ability to exercise their hard fought labor & wage rights without the company threatening them directly or indirectly with deportation like some Sword of Damocles hanging over their head,
ironic and sad how the corrupt Democrats claim to be the party of unions, living wages, labor rights and then turn around and undermine everything they used to stand for so they can eat at the corporate pig trough just like the republicans they love to point the finger at, and even sadder to see so called democrat voters rationalize this because their Team Hillary mustn't be criticized.

I agree that H1B should be portable, so that companies have to compete to retain H1B workers like they do Americans, and this market distortion is removed. Ideally if someone gets a graduate degree in the US or stays on an H1B job for a couple years, we should give them a green card, so they are not H1Bs at all and can go work anywhere. But aside from that, let as many talented people come to the US as we can get from all over the world. Seriously, other countries would love to have this problem. GOP Congress can pass a law to reform H1B today. Hillary is not stopping them.