The ridiculously slow wheels of justice

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well I guess the Repubs have flogged that dead horse enough to their satisfaction, have moved on down the road and found other dead ones to whip to shreds. Most likely is another birther conspiracy, this time on Biden's VP pick.

Well it worked before on Obama, so I guess it will work on Kamala too? I mean, millions of Trump's supporters bought into that laughable ploy and still do, so why not try it on Kamala and see if it sticks huh?

Feb 4, 2009
Hey deplorables, does this mean there is nothing to charge Hillary with or are the conservative lawyers completely incompetent?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Hey deplorables, does this mean there is nothing to charge Hillary with or are the conservative lawyers completely incompetent?
They are exploring further options.

The morally certain can't be wrong. "It's just three judges who are mentally ill and morally deficient".

Those who have not broken on the rocks of the limits of rage can't let go of the need for somebody to pay for the misery they live with but are afraid to feel.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

Decisions against them are obviously made by an enemy, and thus their actions are not legitimate and are to be opposed in every possible way.
Another loss? Just means they have more enemies. Double down, work harder, #resist the #deepstate Q.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You are correct about slow wheels of justice.

But it is coming though...

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So you approve of the AG giving previews of indictments within 90 days of elections. Couldn't possibly be politically motivated.

How do you deduce that? From my link:

The Senate Intelligence Committee has sent a bipartisan letter to the Justice Department asking federal prosecutors to investigate Stephen K. Bannon, a former Trump confidante, for potentially lying to lawmakers during its investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

and

The letter, a copy of which was reviewed by The Times, was signed by the panel’s then-chairman, Republican Sen. Richard M. Burr, and its ranking Democrat, Sen. Mark Warner.

For the record:
10:57 AM, Aug. 15, 2020The committee’s referral to the U.S. attorney’s office came after Mueller’s report was released.

Anyway, it is my understanding that Barr is supposed to be apolitical right? I think we can all agree he is not, rather a co conspirator if anything. I hope Barr goes down in the aftermath of the Trumpf.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
How do you deduce that? From my link:

The Senate Intelligence Committee has sent a bipartisan letter to the Justice Department asking federal prosecutors to investigate Stephen K. Bannon, a former Trump confidante, for potentially lying to lawmakers during its investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

and

The letter, a copy of which was reviewed by The Times, was signed by the panel’s then-chairman, Republican Sen. Richard M. Burr, and its ranking Democrat, Sen. Mark Warner.

For the record:
10:57 AM, Aug. 15, 2020The committee’s referral to the U.S. attorney’s office came after Mueller’s report was released.

Anyway, it is my understanding that Barr is supposed to be apolitical right? I think we can all agree he is not, rather a co conspirator if anything. I hope Barr goes down in the aftermath of the Trumpf.
Oops!. My bad. I had just seen something along those lines but it was about Barr talking about possible stuff coming out of the oranges investigation.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Oops!. My bad. I had just seen something along those lines but it was about Barr talking about possible stuff coming out of the oranges investigation.
Oh yea, the upcoming "Durham Report" aka Barr's October surprise - but as I understand it this is going to be the main vehicle that Barr and Trump is going to use to deep-throat Americans with Russian GRU propaganda on Burisma and Hunter Biden.
Its gonna get fucked.

(there is this, so maybe, who knows : https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Oh yea, the upcoming "Durham Report" aka Barr's October surprise - but as I understand it this is going to be the main vehicle that Barr and Trump is going to use to deep-throat Americans with Russian GRU propaganda on Burisma and Hunter Biden.
Its gonna get fucked.

(there is this, so maybe, who knows : https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html)
Well, Trump suggested that Barr not be PC and do the right thing. Wink, wink, nod.