The Republican Party is only viable because of Southern racism

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And yet black people voted 97% for Obama.

With good reason. He's not a Republican and doesn't appeal to his base by demonizing black people by dwelling on and appealing to every foul stereotype attached to them over our racist history. Republicans are moral scum that will stoop to any depth to win an election while touting their moral values they find somewhere up their asses.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
With good reason. He's not a Republican and doesn't appeal to his base by demonizing black people by dwelling on and appealing to every foul stereotype attached to them over our racist history. Republicans are moral scum that will stoop to any depth to win an election while touting their moral values they find somewhere up their asses.
Democrats are the real racists.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
... and here I was, thinking you were supposed to provide some input, rather than just randomly vomiting Internet links. Guess I was wrong!

I guess you didn't have any input either and yes, you were wrong.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The Republican party is successful because the people who run it are scum. They know how to use the mental weakness inherent in the conservative brain, an over reactiveness to fear, to win elections. They turn the other team into monsters because they are monsters themselves, and attempt to destroy by any means the only team on in the league that can reason and act rationally. Those who demonize others are a threat to the human race. They will shrivel up and blow away when their demonization is demonized just as Joseph McCarthy did. That fucking worthless piece of shit is back as the modern day Republican party. It's so so sad. A bunch of disgusting filthy assholes who are destroying the nation as the preen and admire themselves.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I don't know but I thought stupidity was something one was to be ashamed of. Oh how things have changed:(

Read my next post I wrote while you did this one. Hehe, they have no shame because to feel shame would be to feel how worthless they are in reality.

They think it's their defective brains that make them evil but it isn't the brain defect but the denial that makes them vile.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
That's positively mind-boggling. What's your rationale for this claim?
It's mind boggling to me that people don't see it. The liberal Democratic policies over the last 50 years have been an utter disaster for the black community. However good intentioned these policies may be when they were adopted the result has been catastrophic to the black community.

I believe that people should be judged by their merits and not the color of their skin. Democrats don't. Liberals don't.

Because I don't want to enslave people (of any color) with a lifestyle of entitlement and dependency which is exactly what happens when these programs are available without end and without condition except that you are poor. We are subsidizing poverty by giving people section 8 housing, food stamps, and welfare etc..

I have no problem with giving people help when they really need it but to give them a standard of living through entitlements only locks them into poverty instead of providing enough incentive to get out of it.

These are not universal and I'm sure there are people who use entitlements as they should and do get out of poverty. My point is when you make the shit hole as comfortable as possible more people will decide to stay in it.

Democrats tend to favor policies that disproportionally affect blacks negatively.

This isn't to say that there aren't racist Republicans, of course there are.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's mind boggling to me that people don't see it. The liberal Democratic policies over the last 50 years have been an utter disaster for the black community. However good intentioned these policies may be when they were adopted the result has been catastrophic to the black community.

I believe that people should be judged by their merits and not the color of their skin. Democrats don't. Liberals don't.

Because I don't want to enslave people (of any color) with a lifestyle of entitlement and dependency which is exactly what happens when these programs are available without end and without condition except that you are poor. We are subsidizing poverty by giving people section 8 housing, food stamps, and welfare etc..

I have no problem with giving people help when they really need it but to give them a standard of living through entitlements only locks them into poverty instead of providing enough incentive to get out of it.

These are not universal and I'm sure there are people who use entitlements as they should and do get out of poverty. My point is when you make the shit hole as comfortable as possible more people will decide to stay in it.

Democrats tend to favor policies that disproportionally affect blacks negatively.

This isn't to say that there aren't racist Republicans, of course there are.

As if living on welfare is a permanent condition, as if it's really a cushy gig, as if unemployment isn't hovering around 8%, much higher for blacks, as if you're not just diverting from what the author had to say.

I doubt you've read it at all, given that your first response was only 2 minutes after the original post...

I'm pretty sure most people of any color would much rather be dependent on employment than on the welfare state, so, uhh, what are those magical & mystical Jerb Creators doing about that, anyway, other than looting existing companies, pushing employment offshore, automating everything they can?

Of course there are racist Repubs, generally concentrated in the South, which is what the author is talking about. Racism is, after all, a very "conservative" value... practiced extensively in "conservative" parts of the country, just as it always has been.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
As if living on welfare is a permanent condition, as if it's really a cushy gig, as if unemployment isn't hovering around 8%, much higher for blacks, as if you're not just diverting from what the author had to say.
It doesn't have to be a permanent condition and it shouldn't be. I'm saying that it becomes more likely for people to stay in poverty the more comfortable you make it. This has affected the black community disproportionately.
I doubt you've read it at all, given that your first response was only 2 minutes after the original post...
I read the first paragraph. It was full of so much shit that I decided to stop.
I'm pretty sure most people of any color would much rather be dependent on employment than on the welfare state, so, uhh, what are those magical & mystical Jerb Creators doing about that, anyway, other than looting existing companies, pushing employment offshore, automating everything they can?
I'm not saying blacks don't want to work I'm saying its harder to chose work when assistance provides them with more.