The real reason why Democrats want Republicans to cave on taxes is clear now

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
So what you're saying is that there are people out there that still believe either party has credibility?

I don't know to whom you addressed this but the purpose of this thread was to mirror what I think are conservatives doing what they complain liberals are doing in the 'real reason conservatives are attacking S Rice in that thread.

I did not address the credibility of parties, only the mote and beam aspect of partisanship and in particular, here, the hypocrisy of conservatives. The credibility of the parties is an on going issue. On that subject, I take the view that we are stuck with what we have until people who find the two to be so incredible that you actually get up off your whining asses and create a viable alternative. Until that time I will be voting democratic as the only party remotely open to a capacity to logically reason. In that regard, my instincts and personal impressions will take precedent, in my mind, over yours.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
And yet under Obama the number of people employed by the government has dropped. http://thinkprogress.org/economy/20...c-employment-decreased-under-obama/?mobile=nc

If you don't like the source of that article google it, there are many more. The platform has been small government and balanced budgets, yet they never actually do it while the big government dems have made progress.

Its not the source its the debate , Do not talk to me about State governments when its the federal government were talking about . The federal job market grew as it clearly states . Local state gooberments cuts mean nothing thats for the cities and states. Screw California. Give it back to mexico . Let hollywood live like the stars and the people the profess to support. Let Holly wood live the luxury of Mexico.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Its not the source its the debate , Do not talk to me about State governments when its the federal government were talking about . The federal job market grew as it clearly states . Local state gooberments cuts mean nothing thats for the cities and states. Screw California. Give it back to mexico . Let hollywood live like the stars and the people the profess to support. Let Holly wood live the luxury of Mexico.

You keep confusing God's will with your will. He loves Californians just as much as anybody else, Mexicans too. It's somebody else who wishes bad things on people.