The President on Blue State Deaths or Are We Tired of Winning Yet?

Feb 4, 2009
I have no idea what the President meant by we would be great without blue state deaths.... or similar I forgot his exact words but they were typical Trump, confusing and had no point.

This is my #1 reason for not supporting the President. I said it early on.
He only cares about people who vote for him or praise him.
Since I did not vote for him or praise him AND live in a State that did not vote for him or praise him we shouldn’t be counted in death numbers because it makes him look bad.
Simply put the President doesn’t have the guts or the ability to look out for me.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I have no idea what the President meant by we would be great without blue state deaths.... or similar I forgot his exact words but they were typical Trump, confusing and had no point.
Well neither does he. On a per-capita (a concept he might struggle with) red stated denominate with most cases, per 1M population;
1 Louisiana 34,165​
2 Florida 31,403​
3 Mississippi 30,891​
4 Arizona 29,079​
5 Alabama 28,911​
6 Georgia 28,167​
7 South Carolina 26,050​
8 Tennessee 25,931​
9 New York 24,709​
10 Texas 24,460​
And the lone blue state, NY will bumped out of the top ten by #10 - Texas and #11 - Iowa long before election day, probably just a week or so.
This is my #1 reason for not supporting the President. I said it early on.
He only cares about people who vote for him or praise him.
That is naive, to say the least. He despises people that can't call themselves billionairs, and support him.
Since I did not vote for him or praise him AND live in a State that did not vote for him or praise him we shouldn’t be counted in death numbers because it makes him look bad.
Simply put the President doesn’t have the guts or the ability to look out for me.
While you are right, he doesn't have the ability to look out for you, but even if he did, he wouldn't because he doesn't give a fuck about you, or me, and 99.9% of the rest of us. True he will lie to you to use you, but then fuck you.

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Trump has already tweeted about not wanting aid to go to blue states. He retweeted a tweet that said we should let Democratic cities rot https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...weets-supporters-message-democrat-cities.html

I thought Trumpers thought All Lives Matter. Who woulda thunk it, that's just more bullshit. They are all trash.

If Trump wins I'm all for blue states seceding. We won't have a president for all the states, just for some, so what is the option? It's like staying in an abusive relationship. In fact I will be contacting all my state's congressional reps and saying as much.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Trump has already tweeted about not wanting aid to go to blue states. He retweeted a tweet that said we should let Democratic cities rot https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...weets-supporters-message-democrat-cities.html

I thought Trumpers thought All Lives Matter. Who woulda thunk it, that's just more bullshit. They are all trash.

If Trump wins I'm all for blue states seceding. We won't have a president for all the states, just for some, so what is the option? It's like staying in an abusive relationship. In fact I will be contacting all my state's congressional reps and saying as much.

I like it, except for the seceding. I prefer kicking them out and we keep the house.

The trumpers don't really care for the constitution, don't really care about democracy and liberty for all. So they don't get to keep it.

The trumpers/confederates can have their racist flag, and their statues of losers and traitors, and start fending for themselves.
We won the civil war, but the prize wasn't worth winning, so they can have it back and fuck right off with their diseased, undereducated, slave holding shitholes.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Time marches on, so do stupid Trump supporters. While trump wanted to bloviate about how good red states were doing, they were on the move. 2016 red states now hold 18 of the top 20 cases per capita, with only NV and IL blue states in 16th and 19th position. His favorite punching bag, NY has now been eliminated from the top 20 by his 'can do stupid shit' red states.

Reactions: wirelessenabled

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
imagine if W's response to 9/11 was screw them, they're a blue city. oh how low Republicans have sunk.

lol. why imagine? Trump was already (inaccurately) bragging that the terrorists gave him the tallest building in the city.

He literally did that. On 9/11.

That is what he fucking did.

Ratfucking America-hating assholes like @OILFIELDTRASH and @SaltyNuts and @imported_tajmahal and @brandonbull support the kind of unapologetic asshole that cheered innocent Americans being murdered by terrorists, such that he could pretend that he had a taller building.

They literally support that idea. They support Americans being murdered so that their idol could believe that he had a tall building. Those people cheer Americans being murdered as long as it appeases a walking sentient Orange.

That is what these self-proclaimed humans believe.

Remember that, and remember them, because they are the first to open the gates to the Visigoths.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
lol. why imagine? Trump was already (inaccurately) bragging that the terrorists gave him the tallest building in the city.

He literally did that. On 9/11.

That is what he fucking did.

Ratfucking America-hating assholes like @OILFIELDTRASH and @SaltyNuts and @imported_tajmahal and @brandonbull support the kind of unapologetic asshole that cheered innocent Americans being murdered by terrorists, such that he could pretend that he had a taller building.

They literally support that idea. They support Americans being murdered so that their idol could believe that he had a tall building. Those people cheer Americans being murdered as long as it appeases a walking sentient Orange.

That is what these self-proclaimed humans believe.

Remember that, and remember them, because they are the first to open the gates to the Visigoths.
This woman gets it.
F964BF13-05EE-4610-A0DD-A56E47BAA70B.jpeg

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006

-This is a weird one because I see it being parroted on r/conservative about how hateful "Liberals" are, but I don't find anything inconsistent about giving someone grief over a choice (being pro-trump) rather than something they cannot control (being Bin Laden's niece).

Naturally this distinction seems to be lost on the "personal responsibility" crowd.

Reactions: pmv and MrSquished