The President is having a tweet storm

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
It may look like a tweet storm, but it is just a mental break down from a very mentally ill person.

He has proven himself unfit to serve but where in hell are the patriots and the 25th Amendment?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
But hey, he’s managed to surround himself with corrupt butt kissers. So easy to avoid the 25th amendment

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
But hey, he’s managed to surround himself with corrupt butt kissers. So easy to avoid the 25th amendment
Agreed, if he has pulled this shit in his first year, before he purged the government of mostly ethical people, he would be toast.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
That Friday presser was a classic:

Trump: " I'm a big environmentalist!"

Lol!

Just like how he said he was the law and order president. I snickered at that initially but then I realized his version of law and order and what's in the Constitution are two very different animals with Trump's version being more like what we'd see in China, North Korea and Tsar Putin's Kingdom.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
"Man of the people doesn't know what a RV is "
"the man can’t even spell RV "

Ha ha ha ha

This is our president, and this isn't the 1st time he's been a clueless fuck about something basic as shit. The fact he didn't know RV doesn't even surprise me, wow because of him my bar's lower than I thought possible.