• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

The President calls his Boyfriend

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I guess Donnie boy was feeling lonely, dejected and needed cuddling from his loving and nurturing brain rust.

Of course, Putin being the compassionate, sympathetic guy he is, welcomed Donny boy's desperate pleadings for comfort, solace and protection just like Michael J. welcomed all of those young star-struck children over to his Never Never Land ranch.

Just mentioning the former because as silly as it sounds, it's a hell of a lot more believable than that bullshit that came out of the White House's explanation over Trump's call to Putin.

This instinct, this urge to believe and trust in our leader's words left me a long long time ago as far as Trump and his pack of red/yellow striped hyenas in Congress are concerned. The facade they've put up to fake their way into having the people believe they placed the average joe's interests first and foremost in their hearts have sunk out of sight into the muck of the swamp Trump said he was going to drain.

All we have left now are the lies piled on top of the wall of lies that Trump and his Repub cronies have thrown up around themselves in order to shield themselves from the resultant truth and facts that their own lies created of which accurately describes these cretins as the thoroughly corrupt and treasonous traitors against the people that they are.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I'm willing to bet part of the call was Trump indirectly asking Putin to interfere with the 2020 election or ask for dirt on Biden and maybe couple of others.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'm willing to bet part of the call was Trump indirectly asking Putin to interfere with the 2020 election or ask for dirt on Biden and maybe couple of others.
The Trump/Putin campaign team was/is a very potent adversary when they attacked the system of voting of the USA as they are doing right now. I think about the unlimited/undocumented resources Putin can contribute to this team's reelection effort and it pretty much gave me the willies knowing how effective it was in 2016.

Feb 4, 2009
Hahaha heard a clip from Bill Mahr, instead of the red phone to Russia it was made on a pink pretty princess phone.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
That absolutely happened. By not chastising Putin for his interference and laughing about the Mueller Report with him, it was an express ok to interfere again in 2020. AG Barr when asked if it wrong to accept help from a hostile foreign power he did not answer.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
That absolutely happened. By not chastising Putin for his interference and laughing about the Mueller Report with him, it was an express ok to interfere again in 2020. AG Barr when asked if it wrong to accept help from a hostile foreign power he did not answer.
How messed up is that? The AG can't say whether or not having a foreign power help you win an election is ok.

Fucking traitors.

Jon-T

Jun 5, 2011
No response from our conservative members?
When one is walking down the street and sees a crazy person off their meds rambling on about how about reptilians from the veil nebula are abducting humans to power their cyborg cats it is best to just leave them alone.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
When one is walking down the street and sees a crazy person off their meds rambling on about how about reptilians from the veil nebula are abducting humans to power their cyborg cats it is best to just leave them alone.
So you're concerned about the mental health of the POTUS also, good to know.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Where are all the Forum Righties on this thread? Shouldn't they be standing up and defending their Degenerate, Half-Wit, Amoral and Disgusting Piece of Filth?

Feb 4, 2009
Too busy fellating each other.
My favorite Republican sound since Trump started his campaign

Applies to so much the last few years...

anything regarding most republican Congress critters
anything regarding Putin & Trump or excusing Putin & Trump
Anything regarding why Trump should not reveal his taxes

Reactions: Meghan54

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Hahaha heard a clip from Bill Mahr, instead of the red phone to Russia it was made on a pink pretty princess phone.
Do you think he twirls the phone cord around his fingers like a giddy high school girl when he makes these calls?

Reactions: Meghan54

Meghan54

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2009
Do you think he twirls the phone cord around his fingers like a giddy high school girl when he makes these calls?
Absolutely. And at the end of the call, Trump and Puttie both are "You hang up"...."No, you hang up first"...."I'm not hanging up till you hang up", etc., etc.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Hands down, if its not already an Alex Jones quote, it will be eventually.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Want a laugh?? Forget topics #1 to the United States just give Trump time to yuck it up about the so called fake Mueller Report to the person who attacked us.

Secretary of State Laughably Claims Trump Ran Out of Time in Putin Call to Talk Election Meddling

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/secretary-state-laughably-claims-trump-182559214.html
Joe went off on Pompeo on Morning Joe big time this am. He can't believe someone could stoop so low and sully any self respect they have left in the world. And his total misdirection. Can't link individual video, but this will get you to the page w/ the video. Joe goes off on Pompeo

ASK THE COMMUNITY