The possible threat of having mycobiome fungi and the SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV2 viruses targetting the ACE-2 receptor ?

May 11, 2008
Hi all. It has been a while. I have been rather occupied.
I hope this will help you all.

There is something i would like to share. A few years ago i wanted to start on fungi and the effects on health but i never really got the chance. Also, i was a bit to early, because only in 2018 they discovered what was needed to prove that a healthy diet is the key to a healthy life.

The SARS-CoV virus and the SARS-CoV2 virus enter human cells through the ACE-2 receptor. People who are overweight and associated with certain diseases seem to have more ACE-2 receptors. Older people in poor health may also have more ACE-2 receptors. Both groups also often are more susceptible for candida infections and then comorbidity arises. People in general with a weaker immune system can also contract various fungal infections and there may also be a case of comorbidity.
It is worth confirming or excluding all of this.

There needs to be real research because those greedy people really want to make more money than necessary by making use of the situation. The Hippocratic oath does not apply for medicine manufacturers and researchers it seems.
I'm reading about a study of the parasitic fungus Candida glabrata and that it also has ACE-2 genes. And that fungus, along with other candida family infections, is responsible for a lot of deaths every year in America and probably all over the world. It is now known that people who are extremely overweight, in the sense that it affects their health, are more likely to suffer from fungal infections. Just like that older people with a weaker immune system are more likely to suffer from fungal infections.
Anyway, back to the research:

When they modified this fungus so that the ACE-2 gene of the fungus no longer worked, the result was that the fungus could spread rapidly through the laboratory animal. It's very interesting and maybe microbiologists can do something with this to determine whether this has an influence on how much damage the virus SARS-CoV2 can do in people and why one person is unaffected and the other person dies.
Comorbidity is a determining factor. What if that turns out to be a candida family variant fungus?

Fungi and yeasts are much more complex than viruses. They may not mutate as quickly as viruses do. Perhaps molds and yeasts are a more interesting target than a virus.

I would also like to point out that excessive amounts of (candida) mold and yeasts in the intestines often go hand in hand with being overweight and having an extreme sugar craving and wanting to eat nonstop. Yeasts and fungi such as Candida are crazy about sugars and then the suspicion is also strongly about sucrose and high fructose corn syrup. The introduction of this type for split cheap super sugars is in the same timeline as the emergence of people with too much overweight and continuous hunger. That is again a convenient coincidence.
Some studies have been done on this in America. The yeasts and molds in the gut are known to produce neurotransmitters that can modulate the host's mental state in sufficient numbers through the bloodstream and brain. This is certainly possible with a wrong diet with extremely high carbohydrates and hardly any exercise. In other words, they are more parasitic fungi and do not form a symbiotic alliance with the host as bacteria do in the gut flora and fauna, body orifices and on the skin. This is from research that has only been known for 3 years that fungi and yeasts live in the gut and are suppressed by symbiotic bacteria.

For more information, see the links :

The research from 2004.
Inactivation of Transcription Factor Gene ACE2 in the Fungal Pathogen Candida glabrata Results in Hypervirulence

Het mycobioom en de invloed op onze eigen darm-hersenas
Niet alleen bacteriën van het microbioom, ook schimmels en gisten beïnvloeden onze darm-hersenas.

www-bonusan-com.translate.goog
www-bonusan-com.translate.goog

"
The Mycobiome: A Neglected Component in the Microbiota-Gut-Brain Axis

"

"
Inactivation of Transcription Factor Gene ACE2 in the Fungal Pathogen Candida glabrata Results in Hypervirulence
"

Reactions: KMFJD
May 11, 2008
I am not an expert but let's think about this :
Here is a postulation :
What if the original SARS-CoV was a mycovirus that evolved in nature to to attack and live of the fungal pathogen Candida glabrata ? Because the virus targets ACE-2 receptors ? So the big question is : Does Candida glabrata have ACE-2 receptors ? And perhaps the Candida glabrata fungus causes ACE-2 receptors to appear in the human body?

Mycoviruses are viruses that specifically attack fungi. Perhaps it is, SARS-CoV and SARS-COV2 are positive single strand RNA viruses. And there are also mycoviruses that are positive single strand RNA viruses.

Another good question is : What if people are only harmed and in serious danger when they carry the Candida glabrata fungus and are generally speaking (exceptions like being sensitive for the virus itself put aside for a moment) virtually unharmed when infected bij SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV2 but the fungus is not present ?

I leave it up to the experts...

Last edited:
May 11, 2008
Obviously I'm no expert, but let's think about this postulation:

Now I read in the arstechnica article, although it allows a rather broad interpretation, that the SARS-CoV2 virus was still active in the gut but was no longer detectable in the nasal cavities. That's vague isn't it? .

I recently posted the following piece of text about fungi that live in the intestines and that also have ACE-2 genes and for the sake of convenience I will assume that they also have ACE-2 receptors to which the SARS-CoV2 virus can connect through of the spike glycoprotein. .
What if the original SARS-CoV was a mycovirus that evolved in nature to attack and subsist on the fungal pathogen Candida glabrata? Because the virus targets ACE-2 receptors because the candida glabrata fungus does have ACE-2 genes? So the big question is: does Candida glabrata have ACE-2 receptors? And maybe the Candida glabrata fungus triggers ACE-2 receptors in the human body? Mycoviruses are viruses that specifically attack fungi. Perhaps it is, SARS-CoV and SARS-COV2 are positive single strand RNA viruses. And there are also mycoviruses that are positive single strand RNA viruses. Another good question is: what if people are only harmed and at serious risk if they have the Candida glabrata fungus with them and in general (exceptions like being sensitive to the virus itself set aside) are virtually unharmed when infected? with SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV2 but the fungus is not present and no other underlying disease is present ? I would also like to point out that excessive amounts of (candida) mold and yeasts in the intestines often go hand in hand with being overweight and having an extreme sugar craving and wanting to eat nonstop. Yeasts and fungi such as Candida are crazy about sugars and then the suspicion is also strongly about sucrose and high fructose corn syrup. The introduction of this type for split cheap super sugars is in the same timeline as the emergence of people with too much overweight and continuous hunger. That is again a coincidence. Some studies have been done on this in America. The yeasts and molds in the gut are known to produce neurotransmitters that can modulate the host's mental state in sufficient numbers through the bloodstream and brain. And also can produce histamines and modulate the immune system. This is certainly possible with a wrong diet with extremely many carbohydrates and hardly any exercise. In other words, they are more parasitic fungi and do not form a symbiotic alliance with the host as bacteria do in the gut flora and fauna, body orifices and on the skin. This is from research that has only been known for 3 years that fungi and yeasts live in the gut and are suppressed by symbiotic bacteria.

Explanation about molds and yeasts in dutch , you have to push it through the translation : https://www.bonusan.com/nl/nieuws/het-mycobioom-en-de-invloed-op-onze-darm-hersenas
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5874636/
The study is from 2004. Inactivation of Transcription Factor Gene ACE2 in the Fungal Pathogen Candida glabrata Results in Hypervirulence
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC387657/
About the virus and memory b cells.

Last edited:
May 11, 2008
Look people, my statistical prediction unit, also know as gut feeling. :) (Just joking, i am making a wild guess).
gives me a strong idea that the bats in the caves in Wuhan China where the original SARS-CoV viruses emerged, a common fungal bat parasite may be found with ACE2 genes that is susceptible to a myco virus that looks very much like SARS-COV.

Perhaps this will help :
"
One of the reasons fungal infections are so common in so many creatures is that fungi themselves are ubiquitous. "This is dating myself, but you know the Sting song 'Every Breath You Take'? Well, every breath you take you inhale somewhere between 100 and 700,000 spores," says Andrej Spec, a medical mycologist at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. "They've made it to the space station. They are absolutely everywhere."

Humans can and do get fungal infections (athlete's foot, for starters, and fungal diseases are one of the leading causes of death for immunocompromised people with HIV). But people are generally unlikely to fall to a fungus for one big reason: humans are hot. (Although, if you want to be the pedant at a party, you might enjoy learning that humans are generally not, in fact, the commonly cited 98.6° Fahrenheit (37° C). That number comes from a German study done in 1851. In fact, human body temperature seems to have been cooling recently, and the global average is between 97.5 and 97.9° Fahrenheit (36.4 and 36.6°C.) Warm-blooded environments, in general, tend to be too warm for a fungus to survive. One of Casadevall's studies estimated that 95 percent of fungal species simply cannot survive at average human internal temperature.

You can see this temperature barrier in action when you look at animals that hibernate, which requires dropping their internal temperatures to survive the winter. Bats, for example, have recently suffered huge declines due to white nose syndrome, which infects them while they're hibernating and therefore cooler than usual.

For Casadevall, these findings support his theory about the animal world's long history with fungi. He argues that perhaps our warm-blooded natures evolved specifically to avoid the kinds of fungal infections that can wipe out cold-blooded populations.

"

"
White-nose syndrome (WNS) is the fungal disease killing bats in North America. Research indicates the fungus that causes WNS, Pseudogymnoascus destructans, is likely exotic, introduced from Europe. What started in New York in 2006 has spread to more than half of the United States and five Canadian provinces by August 2016, leaving millions of dead bats in its path. WNS causes high death rates and fast population declines in the species affected by it, and scientists predict some regional extinction of bat species. These include the once numerous little brown bat (Myotis lucifugus) and federally listed Indiana bat (Myotis sodalis) and northern long-eared bat (Myotis spetentronalis).
"

May 11, 2008
The puzzle pieces of the corona SARS virus put next to each other:
We have to worry about mold when it gets colder and damp.

Another summary of the facts will end in a combination with a SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV2 infection. at least that is the conjecture and it remains a postulation on my part:

I never knew that, but Arstechnica has a nice article about fungi and why we do and don't get fungi. It now appears that animals that hibernate, such as bats, also get fungal infections because their body temperature drops and it is damp in the cave. Even think about it : the corona virus SARS probably comes from caves with bats in caves in Yunnan province in southwest China . Bats are also infected by fungi. Suppose the bats are the virus factories created by fungi, are infected and viruses that are fighting with each other in the bat. Suppose the corona virus actually mainly has fungi as primary prey...
Candida glabrata, a fungus that is infected and often seen in association with excess, of old age, or genesis of a combination of has ACE2 genes and is causing real deaths in America already. You often get an immune system disease in people with for example HIV, or for example, from organ transplants in combination with strong immune-suppressing drugs from people with a comorbidity that must be kept under control with high-dose immune-suppressing drugs with many side effects such as prednisone. It's not to say that people just die, it is the combination that matters, the combination I think.
Myco Viruses are viruses that infect fungi.
Common: Positive strand RNA virus.
Corona is also a positive strand RNA virus.
The corona virus SARS-CoV and its successor SARS-CoV2 have a spike glycoprotein that attacks the ACE2 receptor.
The SARS-CoV2 virus may remain active in the digestive system. via the visceral fat cells or in the intestines itself where fungi live. Then perhaps especially the large intestine is where the intestinal flora and fauna (bacteria, single-celled organisms and fungi) are located in a local SARS-CoV2 reservoir.
But a number of participants (less than half of those tested) still had evidence of active SARS-CoV-2 infections in the gut, even though the nasal tests were negative:
Bat cave solves mystery of deadly SARS virus - and suggests new outbreak may occur:
It's time to fear the fungi:
White-nose syndrome (WNS) is the fungal disease that kills bats in North America:
How China's 'Bat Woman' Hunted Viruses From SARS To Novel Coronavirus:

Last edited:

letmepicyou

Banned
Jul 17, 2009
This post by letmepicyou contains covid misinformation some of which may be considered extreme.
admin allisolm

THIS POST DOES NOT CONTAIN "COVID MISINFORMATION".
THIS POST IS 100% ACCURATE.
IF THE ADMIN WOULD CARE TO SHOW EVERYONE JUST WHAT IS "MISINFORMATION", THEN FEEL FREE TO DO A LINE ITEM LIST.

YOUR EDITING OF MY POST IS EGREGIOUS AND LIBELOUS. YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF SOMETHING I CAN DEMONSTRATE, UNDER OATH IN A COURT OF LAW, WHICH IS FALSE. YOU CAN NOT DEMONSTRATE IT TO BE TRUE.
I DEMAND YOU EITHER DISPROVE MY POST ITEM BY ITEM, IF YOU ARE CORRECT, OR REMOVE THIS LIBELOUS EDIT OF MY COMMENT.

KEEP IN MIND, EVERYONE, HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS "SIDE" TO PROVE IT'S CASE, OR TO FAIL. I CAN PROVE MY CASE. WITH ZERO DOUBT. LETS SEE WHAT CONFIDENCE LEVEL THE "ADMIN" HAS.

THE ADMINISTRATION HAS 100% CONFIDENCE THAT YOUR DEMANDS WILL NOT BE MET.

ADMINISTRATOR ALLISOLM

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Some people wave their stupidity flag like a trump flag...

but I repeat myself...

and my ignore list grows.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
That's all you CAN do when you have no rebuttal.
While I realize that you are just here to spread misinformation, I will reply for those who want to see how wrong you are:

1) The virus has been isolated. Many times. Here is an example: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article

2) Koch's postulates refer to bacteria and were posed before humans knew of viruses. Viruses are not bacteria, thus Koch's postulates do not necessarily apply. Also, even Koch himself found out that his own postulates are not correct, since he discovered asymptomatic carriers of disease. https://bio.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Microbiology/Book:_Microbiology_(Boundless)/10:_Epidemiology/10.1:_Principles_of_Epidemiology/10.1E:_Exceptions_to_Kochs_Postulates

3) But despite the inapplicability of Koch and River's postulates, even the original SARS virus has been shown to fulfill them: https://www.nature.com/articles/423240a

4) That article you posted was an opinion written by an alternative medicine person focused on spiritual healing. That is, she has no training or experience in either coronaviruses or 5G electronics. http://www.energymedicineuniversity.org/faculty/rubik.html

5) Virtually all medical-related articles whether (A) opinions or (B) experimentally proven facts or (C) experimentally disproven ideas, are hosted on pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Having a .gov address does not mean it is factual. Instead it is a single place that ideas can be stored, seen, and discussed.

6) The number of documents you have has nothing to do with validity of the ideas in the documents or the biasness of the document writer(s). I have in my possession dozens of documents written by children aged 0 to 8. It would take more than a ream of paper to print them. But it still doesn't mean that their text on Santa Claus is correct.

7) The same people with the Covid reward didn't pay out with their measles reward. They again are not paying out for Covid. https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/masern-wette-impfgegner-muss-nicht-zahlen-a-1077601.html

8) Viruses do exist. They can be seen on electron microscopes for example. Here is an image of the SARS-CoV2 virus that causes Covid-19: https://www.forbes.com/sites/victor...st-american-covid-19-patient/?sh=781ea9753577 I find it odd that microscopes can see things that don't exist (let alone all of the other scientific tools that can find viruses).

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54 and KMFJD

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Folks, if you do any research on this subject at all, especially from a historical perspective, 2 things should become abundantly clear.
1: Everything goes back to 2 individuals, if you REALLY research. Louis Pasteur, pioneer of "Germ theory", and Antoine Bechamp, pioneer of "Terrain theory". If you take a look, and I mean a real look, at the level of "science" from these 2 historical figures, Louis Pasteur's "science" wouldn't pass muster at a grade school science fair, whereas Bechamp was very disciplined in his science. The reason Pasteur "won" amounts to his consummate showmanship and, dare I say, Rockefeller backing?
2: The reason we USE "Germ theory" is because the Rockefeller foundation took over the science departments at colleges via grant monies and eliminated all the traditional (homeopathic?) remedies to favor Germ theory, else they don't get funding. Follow the money. Why? Because Rockefeller owned PETROLEUM INTERESTS, and guess what's made from petroleum? PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS. That's right. Germ theory sells more oil.

As a natural result of consuming petroleum based pharmaceutical products, CANCER RATES in America SKYROCKETED.
What did the wonderfully benevolent Rockefeller foundation do to put a POSITIVE SPIN on the fact their products cause cancer?
Why, they created the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY. To "combat" the fact they're killing us with pharmaceuticals. How nice of them.

There's a whole lot of stuff you folks don't know here, and if you're listening to these other jokers, you're listening to LIES.

There is NO SUCH THING AS COVID 19.
Wow. Just wow.

Captain Obvious No.gif

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Um you just have time to...call up a .gif, attach it...ect. Yeah, that makes sense.
VERY credible. Not at ALL sounding like some kind of weak cop-out. Not at ALL, bro.

How much does it pay to take historical fact and slap a CIA-created "conspiracy theory" label on it? Oh, is "conspiracy theory" trademarked, by the way, or is that a "fair use" thing?
From your last posts here years ago, you've apparently been very busy reading some "interesting" stuff out there on the inter-web.

For you to suddenly return here just to post garbage, you must have been run out of other places to post. Hopefully your stay here will be short, and you won't return here for many years again.

Quote me or not, this is my last post wasting any time responding to you. Like I said, I don't debate crazy conspiracy theories.

Reactions: Meghan54

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
petrochemicals are real!! my eyes are open now thanks letmepicyou , honestly i stopped reading the op after he said that people discovered a healthy diet lead to a healthy life in 2018. (i made it to the third line) but now i will focus my energy on not taking any medications that contain petrochemicals!!!!!!! (i dont take any medications but i have taken a tylenol with plastic coating when i have a fever and need toget workdone.