The politically correct thread

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
So that thread about the illegal 'aliens' label got me thinking, what terms do you see some douchebag trying to change in the near future. This is all in sarcasm, but the sad thing is, it's really not very far fetched. My examples below are how i'm seeing this thread pan out. A common term followed by a P.C. term b/c some fool will think the original term is 'hurtful' or 'disrepectful' .

IE:

Illegal Aliens: Undocumented persons here illegally

Rapists: Overly sexually frustrated indivuals

Black people: Persons of distant African descent

etc

Disclaimer
In actuality Rapist is the only term in my examples that i think should be changed... but not to a politically correct term, It should be "dumb ****** that couldnt get pussy by any willing woman so he had to take it forcefully and now deserves to die" THAT is the term we should use.

Anywho, keep the thread light hearted, lets see what you can come up with.

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
Example

Prostitute: Person of sexual commerce

Pimp: Broker of persons of sexual commerce

Janitor: Master of the custodial arts (haha, half baked)

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
The term "handi-capable" is offensive to those specially abled persons who are differently phalanged, so I propose that it be replaced with the term "better than you," as in this phrase:

"Sign language interpreters are available for those better than you persons with auditory differentness"

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: jdoggg12
So that thread about the illegal 'aliens' label got me thinking, what terms do you see some douchebag trying to change in the near future. This is all in sarcasm, but the sad thing is, it's really not very far fetched. My examples below are how i'm seeing this thread pan out. A common term followed by a P.C. term b/c some fool will think the original term is 'hurtful' or 'disrepectful' .

IE:

etc

Disclaimer
In actuality Rapist is the only term in my examples that i think should be changed... but not to a politically correct term, It should be "dumb ****** that couldnt get pussy by any willing woman so he had to take it forcefully and now deserves to die" THAT is the term we should use.

douchebag.

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Accipiter22
Originally posted by: jdoggg12

IE:

etc

Disclaimer

douchebag.

Way to contribute....

:disgust: