The police cannot be trusted.

TecHNooB

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2005
I didn't really understand the exchange. You should clarify what happened for tards like me.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
So because the cop did not ignore the statements of 5 people and only trust your friend's claim to which he has no witnesses or evidence simply because he is white and they are hispanic, cops cannot be trusted.

That is retarded.

Maybe your friend will get an all white jury who is also racist.

alphatarget1

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
So because the cop did not ignore the statements of 5 people and only trust your friend's claim to which he has no witnesses or evidence simply because he is white and they are hispanic, cops cannot be trusted.

That is retarded.

Maybe your friend will get an all white jury who is also racist.

Cop only talked to the other party and handed my friend a ticket without getting her side of the story.

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
How else do you suppose she could find witnesses that have driven off?

It doesn't really matter at this point if she does find folks that drove off more likely than not. It's now her word against the other driver's and the officer on the scene. I doubt a judge would put much credibility behind any witnesses she found after the fact much less an insurance company.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
i see you deleted the thread.

but the title "The police cannot be trusted" is right on.

God Mode

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2005
Its just like any other business. Many of the police are probably numb to how peoples lives get affected and view things as an opportunity to make a sale. Make a lot of sales and a reputation and get promoted to manager.