The Party of Voter Fraud strikes again

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

In the its a pattern file yet another Republican is in trouble for committing voter fraud.

District Attorney Michael Kagay said Tuesday that Watkins is charged with interference with law enforcement, providing false information; voting without being qualified; unlawful advance voting; and failing to notify the DMV of a change of address, which is a misdemeanor.

Reactions: dank69 and Aegeon
Mar 11, 2004
I hope we get more info on what happened because that article clearly seems to be taking his version of things, when I'm pretty goddamn sure there's no way he'd have been charged with half that stuff (if not most or all of it) for that (which I'm sure is why he's claiming that). There seems to be more to this, and it makes me think it was likely initiated by something else, like a traffic stop where he lied to police, which then triggered all this other stuff after they found out he was using a fake address for some reason.

Last edited:

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Same f'ing double standard: Congressman does it and it's just a harmless misunderstanding/deepstate, regular Joe does it and it's "THIS IS WHY VOTING CAN ONLY OCCUR ON THE THIRD ThUrsday in the FiFTH WEEK OF A MONTH and the moon must be in the waxing Gibbous phase"/deepstate.