The Original and the Final Truth on FDR by Dr. Gary North

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Yes, we were gassing, starving and abusing the Japanese in those camps. Just like Nazis.

Morons. I don't agree with this black mark on the US but to compare them to German concentration camps is stupid.
Nope, he will just assert, without evidence, that the bombing is what actually killed those that died.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
"But, but, but... I saw it in a movie once! It really happened! The big, Zionist-controlled corporate media said so! They would never lie to us!"

Such a brainwashed idiot. LOL!

>2012
>believing in Zionists

2j5hopi.jpg

Juror, you're so easily duped. Zionists were my first fictional creation. I wasn't even trying to make them that believable (in accordance with that aspect of The Course.) I really can't believe you fell for it.

Last edited:

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
I'm not a huge fan of FDR myself but this bullshit is stupid.

I'm right there with ya. I was in this thread early on, and have deeply mixed feelings regarding FDR. I also think the US Internment camps for US citizens of Japanese ancestry were a pretty poor decision. I suppose their reasoning might have been rooted in the general lack of decent intelligence on potential or actual spies for Japan, so they went for a brute-force technique that violated the constitution.

One could very loosely compare this to what we know of Axis concentration camps, but that's reallly stretching it. Calling it equal is patently idiotic.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
I'm not a huge fan of FDR myself but this bullshit is stupid.

Probably because you are not a fascist. This "anarchist" kid has defended Germany in WW2 for ages in here.

FDR is very maligned for a number of things, a good part of these conspiracies go right back to Goebbels himself on the radio. They either do not know it because they are ignorant of history, or don't care. I suspect they dont care.

"I Goebbels approve of this anti-FDR Anarcho420 conspiracy thread: Matter of fact, I wrote it!"
414px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

When are the nazi knuckleheads going to learn? You all are losers. Just by the nature of your own lies to justify your extremism you are utterly out of touch. And thus self-defeating.

Last edited:

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
If that's the case, why would you worship the kind of government that would put out false stories to scare people? Instead you lick its boots.

How come?

Seems like you have no faith in yourself.

Instead of answering the question, you deflect.