The only time fox news reports on a white man raping women is when he's let go.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Weinstein not being retried after deadlocked jury in Los Angeles.

They just have to keep pushing their agenda but they also have to appear they might be a news organization, on rare occasions.

(PSA I dont scan Fox all day long, once in a while I pop in so I know what propaganda they are spreading today)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Weinstein not being retried after deadlocked jury in Los Angeles.

They just have to keep pushing their agenda but they also have to appear they might be a news organization, on rare occasions.

(PSA I dont scan Fox all day long, once in a while I pop in so I know what propaganda they are spreading today)
He will still die in jail.

Mar 11, 2004

Interesting that they all involve minors. Not sure if you had them queued up for some reason or if you were able to find them just by searching "age of consent" on Fox News, but kudos, you indeed were able to find white men sexually assaulting children (which wasn't the actual comment by the OP, but...whatevs).

I'm also not sure I'd give Fox News the benefit of the doubt that they viewed a man named Jorge Ivan Santos Camacho a white man. Also have a hunch they saw "Washington fugitive suspected of raping child arrested in Arizona" saw he had been working as a landscaper and assumed something other than white.

Reactions: dank69

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Interesting that they all involve minors. Not sure if you had them queued up for some reason or if you were able to find them just by searching "age of consent" on Fox News, but kudos, you indeed were able to find white men sexually assaulting children (which wasn't the actual comment by the OP, but...whatevs).

I'm also not sure I'd give Fox News the benefit of the doubt that they viewed a man named Jorge Ivan Santos Camacho a white man. Also have a hunch they saw "Washington fugitive suspected of raping child arrested in Arizona" saw he had been working as a landscaper and assumed something other than white.
No I searched rape Fox news. Theres more here:

Rape | Fox News