The Official Walker vs. Barrett Debate Thread.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Walker vs. Barrett debate: Who will win?

• Walker

• Barrett

• I don't know/I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I would suggest to you that this is but the first step to what you seek. In politics you rarely get everything you want in a single step, candidate, or election. There is also a lot of education that needs to take place for people to really understand the implicit conflict of interest that public employee collective bargaining represents. To use that much overused Chinese quotation "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

You're the one needing education, on how not to be an enemy of the American people and transferring all their wealth to the few wealthiest - including public union as needed.

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
From the clips I saw the other night, it looked like Barrett wasn't very well prepared and came off a little unsure. Walker looked much more confident.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
When you say it proves something, what do you mean. I see no proof at all other than somebody who says he is right because he just said he is. You laugh because you have a need. You feel insignificant, some how, and laugh to bluster and pump up your ego, no, to create a bit of that good old feeling of superiority? Ah yes, mentioning the Cock brothers, see how others can play, in a thread where their money has been given in great quantity, has to be like bringing the tooth fairy into the argument, when your need is to belittle the other side because, well you know, because of your emotional insecurity.

It is only used to avoid the actual issues...like mentioning Haliburton repeatedly.

You work for the Bogey Man.

I work for Xenu.