The Official Sony E3 2013 thread

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tential

Diamond Member
May 13, 2008
lol i thought they said Tbow

My sister did too haha.

I'm impressed with Sony though. The longer press conference paid off and allowed them to show a LOT more because of it.

It's funny to see the two different takes on it though. MS did a lot of talking. Sony did a lot of showing. Too early to tell who wins the console fight obviously, but I think Sony's approach of just showing people may be better. Less words to interpret haha. Their conference is longer though so a lot of time to still talk.

Edit: Seems you guys are a minute ahead of me or two!

I'm wondering how this press conference will effect MS though. Whether they'll make some changes or not. 5 months is a lot of time to change things or explain their model. After this press conference though, MS HAS to explain their model in detail AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. These are DIRECT shots at MS at this moment and with no response, MS can expect to lose the WHOLE hard core gaming market in one day.

Last edited:

Pheran

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2001
Oh man, they are boning MS hugely now. Let's hope this forces MS to backpedal.

Oct 25, 2006
Shots fired directly into MS. Lol

Isn't there like 45 minutes left to go?

Its 2 hours long, and it started around 9:30.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Glad that we can finally stop hearing all these people saying well MS is doing it so Sony is. haha

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I love how the crowd just started cheering "SONY! SONY! SONY!" when they announced no DRM.

Microsoft is probably shaking in their boots.