***The Official Ron Paul Boston Teaparty MoneyBomb Thread***

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: Capitalizt
This is a true grassroots revolution. Amazing

There is nothing "grassroots" or "revolutionary" about it.

He is just another Republican puppet.

You are just ignorant

Look at his voting history. Look at his principles that he has never gone against. There is no other politician in washington that has stuck by their ideals like Ron Paul

Ron Paul is doing exactly what the Neocons in the republican party are scared of....

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Codewiz

You are just ignorant

Look at his voting history. Look at his principles that he has never gone against. There is no other politician in washington that has stuck by their ideals like Ron Paul

Ron Paul is doing exactly what the Neocons in the republican party are scared of....

Sorry, you can call me whatever you want but a wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf.

He is a career politician and a Texas Republican.

That should be all you need to know to stay clear of him.

Republicans have had control for long enough.

I don't believe the country would survive continuing to give them control beyond Jan 2009.

Tell me how extending control of this country by the GOP would be beneficial.

I seriously don't see how you can.

It's not about Democrat or Republican as many keep trying to push.

It's about the clubhouse leader and their buds.

The ones in control now have run their course, at least try the other bully.

The lower rung citizen of the country citizens did better under their rule and the world didn't hate the U.S.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Dave, you are nothing short of an idiot. You know nothing about Paul, and your bigoted views prove it.

I find it sad you are supporting Hillary who voted for the war, and will keep troops there for years.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
Yeah what did your wonderful democrats do after they took back congress?????? *chirp* *chirp*

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Codewiz

You are just ignorant

Sorry, you can call me whatever you want but a wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf.

He is a career politician and a Texas Republican.

That should be all you need to know to stay clear of him.

This is the EXACT train of thought that racists use. They can never think of people as individuals, they must always identify people under a group and label them on that basis. I'm not saying exaggerating this to incite emotional debate, just pointing out a truth.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
I can't beleive this, but I was channel surfing and came across Fox News this mornnig, and they were giving Today's money bomb coverage. I had to do a double take haha

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: bamacre
Dave, you are nothing short of an idiot. You know nothing about Paul, and your bigoted views prove it.

I find it sad you are supporting Hillary who voted for the war, and will keep troops there for years.

Wrong again.

I support any Democrat whoever that may be. If it's Hillary, Obama, doesn't matter.

Also all of the Dems supported the war.

That's not a valid point that can be used at all in this election.

Simply because the GOP and their faithful have had their run long enough and run the country into the ground the country must not put another Republican in the office and that certainly includes Ron Paul.

No matter how you guys try to spin him, he represents the enemy of this country.

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005

Wrong again.

I support any Democrat whoever that may be. If it's Hillary, Obama, doesn't matter.

Simply because the GOP and their faithful have had their run long enough and run the country into the ground the country must not put another Republican in the office and that certainly includes Ron Paul.

No matter how you guys try to spin him, he represents the enemy of this country.

That's unfortunate that you blindly follow parties, because Hillary's platform is strikingly similar to Bush's in terms of foreign policy. Look at her voting history. Even after we discovered Iran stopped nuclear development, which was only for nuclear power for all we know, she still thinks Iran is a threat and needs to be dealt with aggressively. She's a neo-con.

Not all of the dems support George Bush. People like Kucinich actually read stuff like the Patriot act and vote against it. You should be supporting Kucinich because he represents you more and he has proven to be a good decision maker. Clinton can talk about "experience" all the fuck she wants, but it doesn't matter if your experience sucks and you are incompetent.

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: yobarman
I can't beleive this, but I was channel surfing and came across Fox News this mornnig, and they were giving Today's money bomb coverage. I had to do a double take haha

Why would this surprise you?

Fox is on the GOP payroll.

Fox is heavily biased towards neo-conservatives. Paul's platform is the exact opposite of the neo-con platform. It is true conservatism, rather than the war mongering, insanely large government politicians we have now.

The only person on Fox that I have ever heard speak a positive word about Paul is Colmes.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002

Wrong again.

And they have done SO much since they took over control of congress.

Almost all the candidates in both parties are the same except for Ron Paul.

Just look at their stance on the issues. The only way we will see any change is if Ron Paul gets elected.

badkarma1399

Feb 21, 2007

Wrong again.

To be honest, the Democrats resemble the GOP much more than Ron Paul does. Two breeds of the same animal IMO. Nearly all the democrats voted for things such as the war in Iraq, unbalanced budgets, and more taxes. I mean, they really haven't done much since the took congress.

Paul is the only candidate promising actual change. It seems the more I hear him and learn about his views and record, the more identical everyone else appears.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Legend
The only person on Fox that I have ever heard speak a positive word about Paul is Colmes.

Two nutjobs for the price of one... :laugh:

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: badkarma1399

Wrong again.

To be honest, the Democrats resemble the GOP much more than Ron Paul does. Two breeds of the same animal IMO. Nearly all the democrats voted for things such as the war in Iraq, unbalanced budgets, and more taxes.

I mean, they really haven't done much since the took congress.

Paul is the only candidate promising actual change. It seems the more I hear him and learn about his views and record, the more identical everyone else appears.

Oh stop with that known garbage.

Everyone know the Dems have no real voting power with the current count so stop spewing that garbage that you know is garbage. Unless of course garbage is all you know.

Paul can promise all he wants, it's empty words from an empty party that has drained it's tank and this country with it.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002

Wrong again.

To be honest, the Democrats resemble the GOP much more than Ron Paul does. Two breeds of the same animal IMO. Nearly all the democrats voted for things such as the war in Iraq, unbalanced budgets, and more taxes.

Everyone know the Dems have no real voting power with the current count so stop spewing that garbage that you know is garbage. Unless of course garbage is all you know.

Paul can promise all he wants, it's empty words from an empty party that has drained it's tank and this country with it.

Everyone one that took a seat in congress ran on a platform where they haven't even attempted to deliver it. You say they have no real voting power. So they aren't allowed to vote the way they believe now?

Ron Paul has voted by his beliefs on every single issue. He has never ran on a platform and turned around to vote another way.

The truth is that you would rather just make excuses for the democrats.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Obsoleet
Originally posted by: CitizenKain
Originally posted by: Obsoleet

I love his message of limited government, leaving social issues to the states to decide!

So, you are saying you like segregation then? Because that was a state right. How about Lawrence v. Texas, is it right for states to legislate on sexuality. If so, what is wrong with you?

Segregation was ruled not Constitutional. The federal government or states are not above that. So that's that. Kind of the final word and I'm not sure why I had to give you the history lesson unless you really don't have an idea.

As far as gay marriage or whatever you're getting at, government should stay out of it completely IMO. I'm not sure why the necessity for gov't to recognize marriage at all for anyone. The debate belongs in the churches, and of course they can either condone same sex marriages or not. It's not a debate for the government to decide.
It's just a troll's issue like what you are trying to do, attempting to tie me to supporting segregation. When most likely your goal for this is to push your leftist agenda.

Sorry, the government doesn't know best. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be changing their positions on issues as the wind blows.
So limited government is the way to truth and freedom.

Outside of unconstitutional measures, the people in each state should decide how they want to live their lives and decide their own laws.
I like the idea that we can decide how we live our lives, and thats best done on the state level to get better representation.
Let the people decide where they live what to do as long as its Constitutional.

Does this not make sense to you, if not what's wrong with you?

Did you do any research at all into what Lawrence Vs Texas is? Hint, it has nothing to do with Gay marriage, at all. Honestly, is looking up something that incredibly difficult for people? Because I doubt you would ever look it up, I'll summarize the case:
539 U.S. 558 (2003),[1] was a landmark United States Supreme Court case. In the 6-3 ruling, the justices struck down the sodomy law that had criminalized homosexual sex in Texas. The court had previously addressed the same issue in 1986 in Bowers v. Hardwick, but had upheld the challenged Georgia statute, not finding a constitutional protection of sexual privacy.

Lawrence explicitly overruled Bowers, holding that it had viewed the liberty interest too narrowly. The majority held that intimate consensual sexual conduct was part of the liberty protected by substantive due process under the Fourteenth Amendment. Lawrence has the effect of invalidating similar laws throughout the United States that purport to criminalize homosexual activity between consenting adults acting in private. It may also invalidate the application of sodomy laws to heterosexual sex based solely on morality concerns.
The states legislated morality and sexual conduct between people in their own homes. This wasn't people deciding their own lives, this was the state government deciding for them.

When did equality for all become a leftist agenda? I would have thought it an agenda for everyone in the US, but Lolbertarians and Republicans have consistently proved me wrong on that case.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

Wrong again.

They have the power to not give Bush anymore money for Iraq, so they have the power to end the war.

I feel sorry for you Dave, your hatred has blinded you.

You're like the little KKK member blasting the second coming of Jesus because's he black.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

Wrong again.

They have the power to not give Bush anymore money for Iraq, so they have the power to end the war.

Another lie by a Republican puppet, what a surprise :roll:

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005

Wrong again.

Another lie by a Republican puppet, what a surprise :roll:

Another lie by a partisan hack, go suck on the donkey teet and stop thread crapping. Anyone with any kind of sense knows congress controls the money flow to Iraq and that congress has a democratic majority. So they can stop the war but fear it too much. Each party is guilty of this so don't bring your foolish accusations.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Dave is just crying like a little baby because the only good candidate out there is a Republican from Texas. His bigoted little mind instead will support someone who voted for the war in Iraq, and will keep troops there for years.

He is just showing all of ATPN that his years of anti-Bush posting have not been about dead American troops, but instead about political parties. He obviously could give two shits about dead Americans, so long as his party wins the presidency. Absolutley disgusting, and nothing short of a slap in the face to our men and women in uniform.