***The Official Ron Paul Boston Teaparty MoneyBomb Thread***

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Perry404
WOw! Just did $100,000.00 in the first ten minutes.

Yes at this pace it will FAR surpass the last money bomb. The Boston Tea Party will make it look like a drop in the bucket.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Just received another $100,00.00 in 10 minutes again. Remember for the most part this is only the east coast. Donations start at 12:00 by timezone.

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Fox5
Too bad votes count more than dollars.

We'll see. If Ron Paul loses... I will move to Alaska. Seriously.

It doesn't matter who wins or loses, I'm leaving the country.

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
Originally posted by: Dissipate

Where art thou goest?

Top two on my list are Hong Kong and Dubai of the UAE. Hong Kong has lower taxes and the UAE has no income tax with a booming tech sector to boot.

Of course I'll check out some South American countries such as Panama and Chile as well.

There isn't any freedom left in the U.S., so there is no reason to stay.

In fact, I think if people would stop engaging in these silly political games, and simply started to pack up and leave, the rabid bloodsucking vampires we call 'politicians' might back off a bit.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Dissipate

Psssst, if Rudy wins, I wouldn't go to Iran. ;)

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
At 1:12am eastern Ron Paul broke 12 million for the quarter!

EDIT: For those interested, The Nov 5th money bomb raised $250,000 in the first 2hrs, The Boston Tea Party raised $250,000 in the first 30 minutes!

Money || Nov 5th || Dec.16th

$250,000 || 2hrs || 30min

$500,000 || 7hrs || 1hr 30min

$750,000 || 8hrs 30min || 3hrs

$1,000,000 || 9hrs 30min || 6hrs

Obsoleet

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2007
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
At 1:12am eastern Ron Paul broke 12 million for the quarter!

EDIT: For those interested, The Nov 5th money bomb raised $250,000 in the first 2hrs, The Boston Tea Party raised $250,000 in the first 30 minutes!

For those interested? Everyone is interested in Ron Paul! If they don't love him, they hate him and want him gone.. but everyone wants more info about Ron Paul.

I am so excited for this candidate. He stands out so much, been married to the same woman for 50 years, a very bright person with tons of experience, so principled and has never sold out his beliefs.. you can NOT fault this man unless you simply dismiss or disagree.

I don't agree with everything he says but no one agrees with everything a candidate says so why fret!

I love his message of limited government, leaving social issues to the states to decide! The fiscal responsibility, in which no one can beat Dr. Paul's record on is critical at this point.

The man's record is hard to crack. No one wants to talk morality with him, he has had 1 wife. No one wants to talk foreign policy with him, he understands what the current cabal wanted to fail at recognizing and what many of us were fooled on. Want to talk religion, he's just as Christian as the next guy if thats your shtick. I dont consider that a requirement for public office but it's comforting to me nontheless knowing he LIVES the Christian values everyone else merely talks about.

This is the social issue candidate hands down.
The war candidate hands down.
The fiscal issue candidate hands down.
The moral issue candidate hands down.
The freedom issue candidate hands down.

I speak for my generation, being a 25 year old university graduate when I say this IS the future. Ron Paul today, Ron Paul forever we're going to take back this country from the generations that started Vietnam and Iraq. We're going to send illegal immigrants back to their country of origin and stop future illegal immigration. Putting an end to infringements on our civil liberties and big bureaucracy starts today!

Basically, everything screwed up by former generations is going to be fixed, hopefully right now!!!

Ron Paul rEVOLution! I can't express the excitement this candidate incites for me.

John Mayer's song has so much more meaning to me now, knowing he's a RP supporter :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uPOBMzMTP4U

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
15 minutes mountain time kicks in. An hour later pacific and finally Alaska & Hawaii. Lot's more to come.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Obsoleet

I love his message of limited government, leaving social issues to the states to decide!

So, you are saying you like segregation then? Because that was a state right. How about Lawrence v. Texas, is it right for states to legislate on sexuality. If so, what is wrong with you?

Obsoleet

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2007
Originally posted by: CitizenKain
Originally posted by: Obsoleet

I love his message of limited government, leaving social issues to the states to decide!

So, you are saying you like segregation then? Because that was a state right. How about Lawrence v. Texas, is it right for states to legislate on sexuality. If so, what is wrong with you?

Segregation was ruled not Constitutional. The federal government or states are not above that. So that's that. Kind of the final word and I'm not sure why I had to give you the history lesson unless you really don't have an idea.

As far as gay marriage or whatever you're getting at, government should stay out of it completely IMO. I'm not sure why the necessity for gov't to recognize marriage at all for anyone. The debate belongs in the churches, and of course they can either condone same sex marriages or not. It's not a debate for the government to decide.
It's just a troll's issue like what you are trying to do, attempting to tie me to supporting segregation. When most likely your goal for this is to push your leftist agenda.

Sorry, the government doesn't know best. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be changing their positions on issues as the wind blows.
So limited government is the way to truth and freedom.

Outside of unconstitutional measures, the people in each state should decide how they want to live their lives and decide their own laws.
I like the idea that we can decide how we live our lives, and thats best done on the state level to get better representation.
Let the people decide where they live what to do as long as its Constitutional.

Does this not make sense to you, if not what's wrong with you?

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Capitalizt
Originally posted by: C;)odewiz
Well I made my first donation to Ron Paul. $200.

It feels GOOD doesn't it? :)

Thank you for donating.

I have been following Dr. Paul for about 8 months now. But to be honest until Nov, I never felt he had a chance in hell.

I realized I was wrong. My wife and mother will be voting for Dr. Paul in the primary. We are in South Carolina.

Just so everyone knows my voting history.

At age 18 I voted in my first presidential election in 1996

1996: Bob Dole
2000: GWB
2004: Badnarik

SC has never been a real swing state. But in the primary this year, SC can really make a difference. If Dr. Paul can get 2nd in SC behind Huckabee that will be a real victory. The extremely strong baptist stronghold within the state will ensure that Huckabee will at least win in SC as far as the primary.