The official phony concern Republicans try to show for minorities

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I love how democrats, if they aren’t perfect and solve all the problems then they are just as bad as republicans who actively try to make the problems worse.

We’ve got some really fucking stupid people on this forum who have horrible logic. My guess is it’s those same types of people who stand in the way of progress instead of trying to help it.
Its because the DNC actually has standards, which makes life harder.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
I love the Progressheviks and their self-anointed superiority when dealing with minorities.

You seem to have a constipation issue habit that is only solved by taking a shit then running away without wiping your backside. Why do you think you do this? It seems very desperate.

Nov 8, 2012
You sound very emotional. Why is that?

Not in the slightest - Just illustrating for those that are emotionally incompetent such as yourself - that democrats that have been in office for OVER 40+ years have done absolutely jack shit for the people that you perceive that they have done something for.

But you will drastically ignore these facts and incite some whataboutism that is entirely unrelated - so why bother trying to have a rational debate? Just continue to go convince yourself, if it helps you out emotionally.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Not in the slightest - Just illustrating for those that are emotionally incompetent such as yourself - that democrats that have been in office for OVER 40+ years have done absolutely jack shit for the people that you perceive that they have done something for.

But you will drastically ignore these facts and incite some whataboutism that is entirely unrelated - so why bother trying to have a rational debate? Just continue to go convince yourself, if it helps you out emotionally.
oh the irony......what have the Republicans done for the people?? Abuse them? Deny them their civil rights? Take federal aid away from people who legitimately need them? Oh...I get it a new better healthcare plan? Put immigranr children in cages?? Used federal troops against Americans?
I can see what you mean! The Republicans really do care about the average person......
Looks likw the republicans are truly the party of the people---NOT!!!!

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
I love the Progressheviks and their self-anointed superiority when dealing with minorities.

All I see is another Chicken Shit Brandon prediction that will be wrong.

Or this Gem

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

lol, yea rational debate is totally your thang...

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

You are still ignoring COVID killing people 7x the rate of homicides in Chicago and Republicans are virtually ignoring it. They want to cut funds for testing, they want to open schools while ignoring safety concerns.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013

Oh. So I am the emotional one then. Sounds legit. Cool story bro.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
All I see is another Chicken Shit Brandon prediction that will be wrong.

Or this Gem

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
proves nothing...you didn`t even read it.....