The Official If Bernie Sanders wins the nomination thread.....

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
[

Once again, the internet brings out the idiots.
Epic troll on Garth's part IMO. Showed the world how much the MAGAs really know about football and country music that they don't know who Barry Sanders is, or that Garth also went to Oklahoma State.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Epic troll on Garth's part IMO. Showed the world how much the MAGAs really know about football and country music that they don't know who Barry Sanders is, or that Garth also went to Oklahoma State.

Im not even a football watcher, but knows who Barry Sanders is. Wearing a shirt in MI that said Sanders would make me think of one of the greatest RB's to date.

The fact that people have a wealth of knowledge at their finger tips and can't be bothered to use their brains is troublesome

Reactions: JEDIYoda and Vic

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Im not even a football watcher, but knows who Barry Sanders is. Wearing a shirt in MI that said Sanders would make me think of one of the greatest RB's to date.

The fact that people have a wealth of knowledge at their finger tips and can't be bothered to use their brains is troublesome
Please say that louder so other posters on these forums can hear your words of wisdom!! Thx

Feb 4, 2009
So today was a weird day with me and voting locations.

Basic observation from today.
I voted in the morning, I saw zero people under 30
My neighbor needed a ride so I took her at 3PM, I saw one young person probably 20ish.
I stopped by another polling station to drop something off for a guy I know. I saw zero young people. Admittedly this was just in the parking lot.

All three visits I saw boomers.

I keep hearing about how all these young people are going to get out and vote for Bernie but I didn’t see it today.

BTW I voted Bernie

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

My neighbor needed a ride so I took her at 3PM, I saw one young person probably 20ish.
I stopped by another polling station to drop something off for a guy I know. I saw zero young people. Admittedly this was just in the parking lot.

I keep hearing about how all these young people are going to get out and vote for Bernie but I didn’t see it today.

BTW I voted Bernie

it's a primary, not an official POTUS election. i wouldn't necessarily expect super high turnouts

Feb 4, 2009
it's a primary, not an official POTUS election. i wouldn't necessarily expect super high turnouts

What I’m trying to say is I don’t want to see the Bros go nuts like in 2016. Part of being elected is to get enough people out in the Primary to become the nominee.
If Biden is better at it I don’t want to hear people complaining.
I’m going to get behind whomever is the nominee.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Too many young people have no sense of responsibility ...

The lamp is getting away again.

images

Feb 4, 2009

BTW I voted Bernie

Self quote.
Per a radio report young voters (sub 25 I think) turned out at a rate lower than 2016.

Feb 4, 2009
I just hope it's not a repeat of 2016, "Ugh, Biden?! I'm not voting."

For the Primary though? That’s how you support your candidate. As I said earlier this is the first step to being the nominee.

I’ve heard the x ethnic group will vote big this election, young people will turn out in huge numbers this election for close to 40 years and it almost never happens.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
For the Primary though? That’s how you support your candidate. As I said earlier this is the first step to being the nominee.

I’ve heard the x ethnic group will vote big this election, young people will turn out in huge numbers this election for close to 40 years and it almost never happens.

Bernie would’ve had a much better night if people aged 17-29 showed up in force. But the boomers out-voted them once again.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I hope this doesn't sound racist, but just a question for black people, do you like Bernie Sanders spokeswoman.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Feb 4, 2009
I hope this doesn't sound racist, but just a question for black people, do you like Bernie Sanders spokeswoman.

You worded it weirdly better just saying it like this:

Hey I need a black person to tell me if they like or dislike Bernie’s spokeswoman.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
You worded it weirdly better just saying it like this:

Hey I need a black person to tell me if they like or dislike Bernie’s spokeswoman.
I guess I'm trying to check myself. If she was white, I wouldn't like her, but I assume that part the reason she was a spokes person was to show that Bernie was not alien to black people. This just gets worse, so people will jump all over me even noting she happened to be a black person.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
You'd think Donald Trump getting elected would get people to see that, you know, voting does matter.

Oh well Bernie... hopefully he'll be able to have some policy pull with Biden in the off chance Biden makes it past Trump.

I will say that the upcoming Presidential debates (if Trump doesn't chicken out) are going to be a damn sight to behold...