The Official Biden Scandal Thread

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
saw one of the questions during the press conference to the effect of: omg he wasn't wearing a mask during some of the inauguration event yesterday!! how can you explain this?! what a hypocrite!!! blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
You want a scandal? I will give you a scandal!

How many of you googled who was in the pink outfit?

Yea, yea, I know. Do not bother denying it.

Clearly Biden was prompting pervy behavior!

/s

• Haha

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
saw one of the questions during the press conference to the effect of: omg he wasn't wearing a mask during some of the inauguration event yesterday!! how can you explain this?! what a hypocrite!!! blah blah blah

Yeah that was a sad attempt to gin up a controversy. I'm sure it was replayed on OANN or Newsmax though. Maybe tajbot will come along soon linking to a dailycaller story about it.

• Haha
Jan 25, 2011
Yup. His order was to follow CDC guidelines which when you're outside and nowhere near anyone else you don't need it. Which is exactly what he was doing. The right have been trying to gin that one up for 24 hours now.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
How convenient people forgot trump's usage of unsecured phones....

lol, right? only thing I keep thinking about. The fucktards that mention Biden's god damn Peleton never had one fucking THING to say about Trump's insistence that he use preposterously unsecured, untraceable phones, and of course his private conversations with Vladdy that still, afaik, no one else knows the content of.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Actually, I think the White House is a bit downmarket (and in a rough neighbourhood) by the normal standards of the settings employed in Peleton's hyper-aspirational marketing.

This twitter thread (not by me) summed up my general thoughts on those ads better than I could

(As I recall, that company also annoyed a lot of cyclists by trying to appropriate as a trading name a word ithat's been in common use among cyclists since forever.)

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You'd have to inquire at one of the many Trump properties to find out where those activities are occurring at today because they aren't happening with the current administration. :D

*Yet*, I mean, joe's peleton hack will tell a different story, surely.

• Haha

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Rolex-gate is trending right now. Shame on Biden for wearing a luxury watch on a measly government salary!
Was it a tan Rolex?

Righties exposed AOC for her pricey salon visits and nice clothes. Clearly Democrats are mired in scandal.

Meanwhile the deplorables kissed the ass of the guy who took shits in gold toilets.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
I dont think any trumper can honestly complain about biden's rolex... so stupid. In the grand scheme of things its not even the most expensive watch, even of all rolexes, you can buy.