The Official Biden Scandal Thread

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Lol.

Fox news headline when Biden killed Keystone pipeline: SAUDI ARABIA FIRST?
Fox news headline right now when aid to South America is announced: CENTRAL AMERICA FIRST

I think I already know the theme of the next 4 years of attacks.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Lol.

Fox news headline right now when aid to South America is announced: CENTRAL AMERICA FIRST

Lol.

This Twitter thread explains the sudden shift in conservative media perfectly. They literally don’t know what the point of news is.

Reactions: Pohemi

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
wait, you thought i was serious? :D:D here's your official sarcasm disclaimer. (also, this is why trevor noah is great)
Trevor Noah is not to be missed great. The only thing I don't like about his videos is before he's on and after, i.e. the intro/outro music. Trevor's spot on, funny, witty, with it... I know he has a team, he couldn't do that stuff solo.

I also dig Colbert, Seth Myers.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
The UK is an ally again, interesting

Not after this.

Fox News Alert:

Redcoats expected to storm Whitehouse, set it aflame once again.

article-2414528-1BAB24B3000005DC-580_636x382.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
Lol.

Oh man, what was it for Biden's "Buy American" EO?

Mar 11, 2004
Biden made Pence and Mother homeless!

don't politicians usually keep a home, or at least arrange to rent a home before leaving office?

I saw that and...hmm is there something else going on there? Did Pence's wife realize that her beta cuck nearly got her killed by a mob and so she's kicked him out of the house? Or maybe they're just stupid/weird? Maybe they bought a house but the HOA said "no people that enable insurrections"?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Uncle Joe had his work cut out for him. He is waaaaaaaay behind the Trump scandal pace

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Lol.

They started in earnest day after Jan. 6. Coup back up plan?

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
A couple of major Biden stories are surfacing. The lamestream media isn't even reporting on these.

On a related note, is it safe to stop calling out not onion now?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I've noticed that Fox has slowed down the Biden Hunter scandal stories. What's weird, I don't know some of these deranged semi regular guests, but, it's like they have special Hunter Biden scandal team, to distance themselves a bit from the nuttery, which is a classic Fox technique.

Reactions: Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I've noticed that Fox has slowed down the Biden Hunter scandal stories. What's weird, I don't know some of these deranged semi regular guests, but, it's like they have special Hunter Biden scandal team, to distance themselves a bit from the nuttery, which is a classic Fox technique.
Ever notice all the scandals Fox News bitches about they never use their crack investigative reporters to uncover real evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi