The Official Biden Scandal Thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Major scandal happening right now with bust of Winston Churchill being removed from Oval Office. Yuuge bigly insult to our British allies according to Fox. Inside scoop in link below.

F you Fox News.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Major scandal happening right now with bust of Winston Churchill being removed from Oval Office. Yuuge bigly insult to our British allies according to Fox. Inside scoop in link below.

F you Fox News.

LOL ... This is their lead story.

1611446397211.png

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

F you Fox News.

Slow news day. I'm looking forward to a lot of them. Maudlin posturing about petty matters will serve to fill in & keep Fox viewers engaged.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

F you Fox News.
They pulled the same shit with Obama who also removed the bust from the office.....
and relocated it to the president's private residence.

Reactions: Leeea

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Guys we now have a Fox News essay underscoring how damaging this removal is and how it indicates a severe rupture in U.S. U.K. relations. Things may never be the same. Thanks to Fox News for reporting this.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Fox News was wrong about everything, have been wrong about everything, will be wrong about everything in the future. Frankly I don’t see any benefit for Fox News existence. Fox is like that back seat driver who can’t drive but insists on telling the driver how the driver should be driving. If the driver listened to the back seat driver they would both die in a fiery head on collision. And thanks to Fox News and their enabling of Donald Trump, that fiery head on collision almost did happened to America.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Biden has a Peleton: "OMG, what an elitist, obviously detached from the working man!"

Trump has a 757, that he (incorrectly) claimed was bigger and better than AF1: "Trump is so successful and will clearly make you successful."

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Gotta love the petty chutzpah & presumptuousness in criticizing the POTUS, any POTUS, for the way he decorates his office. Winston Churchill! OMFG! He removed a bust of Winston Churchill! Oh, the Humanity!
To be a little fair, there was some outrage against Trump when people thought he had removed the MLK bust. IIRC it was still there, the reporter just didn't see it.

Reactions: Leeea

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I'm on disability...but I own a Citizen eco-drive that I bought at 25% of MSRP...I'm obviously abusing the system! How dare I have nice things on my income! ~Fox n Friends :laughing:

Boys get your pitchforks, we got ourselves a welfare queen!

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I dont think any trumper can honestly complain about biden's rolex... so stupid. In the grand scheme of things its not even the most expensive watch, even of all rolexes, you can buy.
Conservatives don’t actually care if Biden wears a Rolex or not - the goal is to pretend to care. If the media decides to pretend to believe them they get a negative story about Biden. If the media decides not to pretend to believe them conservatives can play their favorite role, that of a victim, and complain about media bias.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
I heard that Biden couldn't get into the WH after the inauguration because nobody was there to open the doors.

Womp womp

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
They pulled the same shit with Obama who also removed the bust from the office.....
and relocated it to the president's private residence.

Every President gets to pick the pieces in their own oval office, generally on loan from the Smithsonian. Trump was under fire for displaying a portrait of Andrew Jackson while meeting with Native American leaders.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Guys we now have a Fox News essay underscoring how damaging this removal is and how it indicates a severe rupture in U.S. U.K. relations. Things may never be the same. Thanks to Fox News for reporting this.

Huh. Maybe we should "ask the UK" what they think this means for our special relationship?