The no more Passion of Christ threads threads have to stop

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
I am sick and tired of this.
Seriously, if you don't want to read about something, how fvcking hard is it to simply not click on the thread title.
It's not like you don't know what the thread is about.
So fvcking what if there are too many threads about a subject you don't want to discuss.

Just don't fvcking click it.

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Shanti
I am sick and tired of this.
Seriously, if you don't want to read about something, how fvcking hard is it to simply not click on the thread title.
It's not like you don't know what the thread is about.
So fvcking what if there are too many threads about a subject you don't want to discuss.

Just don't fvcking click it.
I couldn't agree more.

Same goes for the repost nazis.

PidalaedaEpi

Banned
Oct 5, 2003
Don't you hate it when you are just getting over diarrhea and you have to fart? You just hope it's an actual fart and not ass piss. And then all of a sudden you squeeze it out and you get runny turds all up in your underwear.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
It is because the threads are ruining the first two pages of OT. I am not reading them, but there are about 75 of them. There is no reason to not create a sticky thread or to create numerous reposts about the same movie. I know you are a bible thumper, but it isn't that hard for you to understand that 75 threads about the same topic are not needed, and will not force me to go see the movie and become a Christian.

SuPrEIVIE

Platinum Member
Aug 21, 2003
don't have to get pissed but yeah the purpose of adding a title is so you know what will be discussed if you want no part in a certain thread leave it

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
I propose a motion to condense all the POTC threads into one sticky, with the title "Danger Zone". Discussion? Amendments?

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
I'm serious.
I don't understand why people feel the need to complain about the starting of threads that they aren't interested in.

How does it hurt you if there is a thread you aren't interested in?

In fact,
How does it hurt you if there are 10 threads about the same subject that you aren't interested?

Is it some kind of compulsion you have where you have to click on every single thread title even if you don't want to read about it?

What the fvck is the problem with this nice easy solution:
DONT CLICK THE TITLE OF THREADS YOU DONT WANT TO READ OR COMMENT ON

Problem solved.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I say combine all threads into one thread. and sticky that. any other threads will automatically be locked and deleted.

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003

DON'T MAKE NEW POTC THREADS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A RETARD.

Problem solved.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I'm serious.
I don't understand why people feel the need to complain about the starting of threads that they aren't interested in.

In fact,
How does it hurt you if there are 10 threads about the same subject that you aren't interested?

Is it some kind of compulsion you have where you have to click on every single thread title even if you don't want to read about it?

Problem solved.

Who said I was clicking on them d1ckhead? I'm not clicking on them, but that doesn't mean that having 100 turn up in the past 3 days isn't a problem. I'm sorry that Jesus doesn't allow you to understand that.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Mill
It is because the threads are ruining the first two pages of OT. I am not reading them, but there are about 75 of them. There is no reason to not create a sticky thread or to create numerous reposts about the same movie. I know you are a bible thumper, but it isn't that hard for you to understand that 75 threads about the same topic are not needed, and will not force me to go see the movie and become a Christian.

Maybe I missed some, but I counted about 5 threads related to the movie out of the first 100 threads in OT. And several of them are really different topics that don't go together in 1 thread. Mel Gibson possibly being blacklisted does not belong in the same thread as general discussion of whether or not the movie is anti-semitic.

You really shouldn't assume things without having some clue what you are talking about. I don't even own a bible, I've never read the bible, I don't go to church, I'm not religious at all. The last time I was in a church was about 3 years ago for my grandfather's funeral. So I'm not even close to being a "bible thumper" as you put it.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
I'm serious.

In fact,

Problem solved.

Who said I was clicking on them d1ckhead? I'm not clicking on them, but that doesn't mean that having 100 turn up in the past 3 days isn't a problem. I'm sorry that Jesus doesn't allow you to understand that.

Again, you show your complete ignorance.

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
I think you are either way too uptight or need to find a life outside of ATOT if repeating subjects on a msg board bothers you so much.

Just my $.02.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
I agree that when a thread is started that is the exact same as another thread, it should be locked.
But there is a lot of controversy about this movie and people have a lot to talk about. There are too many different related topics to put it all in one thread. It's just like the Atkins threads. There is a difference between a thread asking if Atkins is a good idea and a thread asking for some detailed information about what you can and can't eat on Atkins.

I fail to see how having to ignore 5 or 10 threads about a movie really affects your life.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I'm serious.

In fact,

Problem solved.

Again, you show your complete ignorance.

Like someone already said, do a search for Passion in OT.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I agree that when a thread is started that is the exact same as another thread, it should be locked.
But there is a lot of controversy about this movie and people have a lot to talk about. There are too many different related topics to put it all in one thread. It's just like the Atkins threads. There is a difference between a thread asking if Atkins is a good idea and a thread asking for some detailed information about what you can and can't eat on Atkins.

I fail to see how having to ignore 5 or 10 threads about a movie really affects your life.

Do a search. There are a lot more than 5-10.