The next Batman movie will be . . .

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soup or man

Jan 17, 2000

<< that dude who did clerks, chasing amy, etc. wrote a script for Superman Reborn or something like that. Apparently it sucked, and that's what slowing down the next superman. >>

omg, do not even go there. do you know that he wanted to cast Ben Afleck as Superman?!!! thats insanity! those guys must not be allowed to do a superman movie. they need to stick to their zany comedies.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Totally agree with Triumph! The first Batman was the best and almost equalled the first Superman movie which is very high praise indeed. Nicholson as the joker cannot be beat. The music cannot be beat. Keaton as Batman cannot be beat. See a trend here?

The next Batman movie would need to be cast by good, unknown actors and go back to the &quot;dark knight&quot; feel in order to be decent. It won't, though. Oh well.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
as long as they get rid of Joel Sh*tmaker, they'll be fine for the younger audience.

Jokersmoker

Text Enjoy
Jan 25, 2000
It is amazing when you think of all the movies that have gone downhill,Batman,Superman,Alien,and especially Speed.Theres a rumour
that there could be another Indiana Jones movie coming out,wonder if that will be any good?Only time will tell!
Jokersmoker

Swag1138

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2000
So long as its Harrison Ford, the next Indy will be spectacular. Harrison Ford can do no wrong. (except for 6 days 7 nights. But thats mostly because I despise Anne Heche)

Oh, and I still stand by my assertion that Batman Beyond has no place bearing the name Batman. It should be Robin Beyond.

Swag1138

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2000
One more thing, I just wanted to suggest to any comic lovers out there, Kingdom Come is most definately a must read. Get the book too, it fills in so much. Its just the right amount of comic-book campiness, and philosophy, and just flat out awesome action scenes. This deserves to be remembered as one of the great peices of literature of our time.