The news network that just keeps giving -- Ex-Fox News Reporter Courtney Friel Says Donald Trump Asked Her Over 'To Kiss'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
She says in her new book ....

LOL

It's like you don't even care that Trump is such a vile, useless shit that he is able to generate so much material for so many peoples' books. That's actually the takeaway, here, but it still flies right past you.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I never said she was lying.

I implied (for those that are slow on the uptake) that she is putting this out in order to push her book. If it's true or not meh, I don't care. It isn't illegal to ask for a kiss.
No, that's true you didn't say that. What you did was to say that she very well might be telling the truth, that our President and head of the party of Christian family values and purported moral superiority, as a married man, asks an also married woman over for sex, and the thing you come away with about that is that she just happened to mention it to because she is selling a book which simply reveals to me, naturally in my opinion, the utter hypocrisy of the actual focus of your moral opinions rather than the ones conservatives always pretend to. My reaction was rather different. I see a man for whom his personal lust and need to impress himself by bagging beautiful women is greater than any moral respect he has for what I believe is a worthy moral principle of happiness, fidelity in marriage. When you look at the world and see how much damage infidelity does to families and to the children whose homes are destroyed by divorce, and all because of the need self hate creates, it makes you want to cry. I hate the qualities in people that cause their children pain, but only because I too have suffered and can't find a way to forgive.

It's why hypocrite disgusts me. I too am not free of it. I just know that the condemnation of others isn't going to heal my own pain so I can't get behind my own pain and push to get even. That to me is what is evil.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
If I didn't know any better, you were impugning the integrity of the author because it is a) trashy and b) in book form. Maybe it is "trashy talk" to sell a book, but it doesn't mean it isn't true. We have a trashy president with a long, documented history of saying and doing trashy things.

I'm not impugning anyone. I don't know if it's true or not, and I don't really care or understand why anyone else would either..

I only stated my opinion as to why it was published.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I already stated that I don't. Do you?

You must, you sure are determined to tell us how much you don't care about it. As for me caring, it just fits the pattern we already knew with Trump. He has assaulted and harassed women for decades but the party of the "moral majority" doesn't care.