The New Radeon Tweak is Up

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

theoneofgod

Nov 27, 2015
Thought I'd download it to poke around...

With v1.05 whenever I choose my 7950 which shows as AMD Radeon HD 7900 series - GPU0 it unceremoniously pops up and tells me to Select a Radeon GPU.

What other GPU's have you got installed? CrossfireX, iGPU?

To help me fix the bug, go to File -> Backup Registry, export it and upload it somewhere so I can have a look at it.

Can you use this to change video settings like deinterlace and dynamic range that aren't available in the new crimson drivers?

It seems they've removed that functionality, it's not exposed anymore. I have tried to work around it somehow but even the CCC that comes with Radeon Settings is a stripped down version of what we had before.
Hopefully they'll add more to the Video settings.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 1999
It seems they've removed that functionality, it's not exposed anymore. I have tried to work around it somehow but even the CCC that comes with Radeon Settings is a stripped down version of what we had before.
Hopefully they'll add more to the Video settings.

Appreciate the reply. Maybe it won't be an issue going forward but man I'm really hesitant to install drivers on my HTPC that don't have those options available.

theoneofgod

Nov 27, 2015
Appreciate the reply. Maybe it won't be an issue going forward but man I'm really hesitant to install drivers on my HTPC that don't have those options available.

I know how you feel. I guess you could use the 15.11.1 drivers (CCC) and use newer driver dll's for games if you needed both video and performance improvements.

Regarding the issue Elcs was having. I have made some adjustments to the next version that should fix it.