The New Cold War - Obama allowing Russian troops to police in the USA.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces-to-provide-security-at-us-events/

Supposedly its against the law. But that doesn't stop Obama he still works to put foreign, Russian troops on our soil. And even if he learns its really illegal I bet the fucker will sign an executive order if pushed on the issue.

I'd spit on the evil Russian fucktards. Then again, Obama with the NSA is spying on us in a style that makes Stalin jealous.

Seriously liberals. This is better then Bush? At least Bush was USA USA USA USA.

Obama is like Fuck the USA. must have listened to too much NWA

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I guess OP is finally sick of Incorruptible getting all of the attention.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Huh?:confused: What attention? Most of my threads feature idiots like you trying to derail the thread and by doing so condone radical Islamists.

You must be sad that there is someone other than you to post crazy shit from unreliable sources.

Oh and to reiterate; LOL, Infowars.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Huh?:confused: What attention? Most of my threads feature idiots like you trying to derail the thread and by doing so condone radical Islamists.

Are you so desperate for attention that you have to derail a perfectly good self parody thread?

Wait! Wait! Why those Russki troops could be sekrit mooslims for all we know. I mean, that's obviously who Putin wants covering his back, right?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
A Gay Marriage in every Home, a Koran in every Church, a Commie Commando on every street corner.

Obama's 'Murica

or something

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
A Gay Marriage in every Home, a Koran in every Church, a Commie Commando on every street corner.

Obama's 'Murica

or something

All because we let the unthinkable happen- there's an uppity ni@@er in the White House! It's a sign of the End Times!

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
pfft Russia is more free than we are. 13% max income tax. personal freedoms are way more free. you certainly wont go to prison for 30 yrs for making booz in your own home.

Sounds like a good idea. If I were young and had no wife/ties I'd be so outta here. USA is a has been - you'll see sooner than later.

Last edited:

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
michal1980

You must be the most gullible person in the world if you actually believe even half of the crap you post.

Jun 26, 2007
http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces-to-provide-security-at-us-events/

Supposedly its against the law. But that doesn't stop Obama he still works to put foreign, Russian troops on our soil. And even if he learns its really illegal I bet the fucker will sign an executive order if pushed on the issue.

I'd spit on the evil Russian fucktards. Then again, Obama with the NSA is spying on us in a style that makes Stalin jealous.

Seriously liberals. This is better then Bush? At least Bush was USA USA USA USA.

Obama is like Fuck the USA. must have listened to too much NWA

Why not use the Onion, at least they get some things right while if infowars was right this forum wouldn't exist and you lot would be in FEMA camps five times over (they have made this prediction five years in a row).

Stick to your biblical prophets, Alex Jones is even worse at making prophesies.

Jun 26, 2007
pfft Russia is more free than we are.

You do realize that you coudn't say the reverse in public in Russia?

They have effectively enacted a law that makes it illegal to critizise Russia, THE CHURCH and the government in public.

Russia is turning into a totalitarian regime once again.

When it comes to taxation that has very little to do with actual economic freedom, take a look at the economic freedom index, USA is on 10'th place and Russia comes in 139 place.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Next site he'll be posting from is world nut daily.

Let's see, in this thread it infowars, and another thread is glen beck's the blaze.

At least he didn't post a story from the duffel blog as true. actually he did.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
All because we let the unthinkable happen- there's an uppity ni@@er in the White House! It's a sign of the End Times!

This is a bullshit thread but if a black conservative wins the white house I swear to god if anyone who throws this bullshit out there I am going to scream racist to the top of my goddamn lungs.

4-8 years of labeling every liberal Democrat in America a racist would be hilarious.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
This is a bullshit thread but if a black conservative wins the white house I swear to god if anyone who throws this bullshit out there I am going to scream racist to the top of my goddamn lungs.

4-8 years of labeling every liberal Democrat in America a racist would be hilarious.

If the likes of Herman Cain ever get elected shouting racism will be the least of your concerns. :p

Jun 26, 2007
Next site he'll be posting from is world nut daily.

Let's see, in this thread it infowars, and another thread is glen beck's the blaze.

At least he didn't post a story from the duffel blog as true. actually he did.

Worldnetdaily is A LOT more respectable than infowars.

Infowars is quite frankly a joke site where Alex Jones makes good money of off retarded consipiracy nuts who have been preparing to be put into FEMA camps for 5 years in a row.

Well, when they are not out spraying sheit in the air to combat "chemtrails", you know those white cloudlike things in the sky after jets?

http://www.infowars.com/app-to-combat-chemtrails/

The onion is more credible than infowars.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
If the likes of Herman Cain ever get elected shouting racism will be the least of your concerns. :p

Oh don't get me wrong, there are very few conservatives I like. But when folks bring up legitimate issues backed by their political views get called racists over and over its bullshit.

If it happens now or in 30 years I don't care if Democrats are questioning his actions on something like noninterventionist foreign policy I am going to scream racist.

I dislike Obamacare so I'm obviously a racist
I dislike his stance on climate change I'm a racist
I dislike his stance on [insert anything] I get slammed with calling the man an uppity ni@@@@.

It's funny because I have the exact same views on Clinton. If she had won it'd be labeled as anti women rights and if Biden had won I'd be labeled as being against mentally handicapped people.

Must be that White Privilege thing.