The New and Improved Republican Party . . .

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: sandorski
Originally posted by: Mill
Originally posted by: sandorski

Who is dodging? Was Dahunan possibly just talking about Armed Robbery where a gun or knife might be used to coerce one into cooperation? Is that "Violent"? Not in my books, Murder certainly is violent or useage of the gun/knife to inflict injury is violent, but that's not what Dahunan(as far as I can see) was talking about.

You've GOT to be kidding me. You're saying Armed Robbery is not a violent crime? WTF? Find me ONE shred of evidence that agrees with you here. ONE. Do you even know what Violent Crime is? Violent crime *includes* any attempt to use a dangerous weapon or instrument in the commission of a crime. You might possibly be the only person on the North American continent that would say Armed Robbery is not a violent crime. It just further illustrates might point that you are unreasonable at best and a lying manipulator at worst. I'm not even going to waste any more time on you, but that just narrows down even more those who will respond to you. The number keeps shrinking.

Exagerate much?

Taken your meds lately?