The neighbors that call the cops on me for holding parties are now holding holding a rager

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: AlienCraft

< "Stinky feet" smell is a common byproduct of cooking speed. Expect to be evacuated if they do show.

What if they send a unit over to smell your feet? :p

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
Update?
I just came off of a 12 hour shift, I feel asleep about 10 minutes after posting my last reply to this thread! Too exhausted to do anything.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: compuwiz1

At least you don't live under the apartment of a bunch of tweakers. We have our grandchild over 3-4 times a week. They stomp, pound, wrestle, and can't seem to ever shut up. They keep their windows open, even in the winter and they stay up all night long, every night. There are only supposed to be 2 of them living there, but I have been hearing 4 distinct voices for a month.
I'm turning them in tomorrow. I'm sick of smelling the sh!t they smoke every night, on the deck above mine, and it's not just grass. :|
I wonder if I should call the cops and tell them they might want to bring the dogs with them?
Why don't you talk to them instead of being a f-ing narc. :| :roll:

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: AlienCraft

At least you don't live under the apartment of a bunch of tweakers. We have our grandchild over 3-4 times a week. They stomp, pound, wrestle, and can't seem to ever shut up. They keep their windows open, even in the winter and they stay up all night long, every night. There are only supposed to be 2 of them living there, but I have been hearing 4 distinct voices for a month.
I'm turning them in tomorrow. I'm sick of smelling the sh!t they smoke every night, on the deck above mine, and it's not just grass. :|
I wonder if I should call the cops and tell them they might want to bring the dogs with them?

Tell the cops that it smells like "stinky feet" all the time. and there are always cars coming and going and someone is always there. But the worst part is the stinky feet smell.

< "Stinky feet" smell is a common byproduct of cooking speed. Expect to be evacuated if they do show.

ROFL

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: tweakmm

well now we know what the tweak in your name is for

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
next time, head over there, drink their booze, get laid, come home and then call the cops on them :p

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: tweakmm

well now we know what the tweak in your name is for
The tweak in my name is completely unrelated to what we are refering.