The Mysterious Malady of the Missing M'Lady Meliana

What could really be wrong with Melania?

• Kidney Problem

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Plastic Surgry Problem

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Husband Problem

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Mental Problem

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Lady Parts Problem

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Abortion Problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Donald Trump’s wife, Melania, has now been disappeared from the public eye for two weeks.

The first lady spent five nights in the hospital following a kidney procedure, which experts pointed out was odd given the description of the procedure.

But, as the Washington Post points out, she has also failed to reemerge since going home.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/melania-trump-hasnt-seen-two-weeks-even-donald-claims-shes-great/

Wow, gone two weeks from public sight. That plastic sugeron must have wrecked her..... :expressionless:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Shes talking to Mueller of course, on ways she'll finally begin screwing her husband again.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I hope Melania gets better, she is suffering enough with her sociopath husband. Meanwhile, right wing media is still hounding Hillary about her supposed health issues, with Drudge linking to this:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-coat-and-scarf-in-sweltering-90-boston-heat/
It never occurs to them that she might be wearing a bulletproof vest in case one of their armed nutjob readers takes their bullshit as a call to arms.

Billary has a date with the devil. He's just ticking off the days...;)

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Why do you care, do you miss her?
He cares because every day Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump, courses through his head in an endless loop.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
He cares because every day Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump, courses through his head in an endless loop.

Cyclic redundancy, TDS, or LBD?

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Much like you've been told to obsess over Clinton as if the 2016 election never ended?

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
The boring answer is that Melania is likely just taking it easy post-surgery. I'd be more concerned if we didn't hear from her a few weeks from now.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
The boring answer is that Melania is likely just taking it easy post-surgery. I'd be more concerned if we didn't hear from her a few weeks from now.

It looks like there's justification for #bothsides here. It was crappy when the Reps did it and now they do the same, at least some of them. You appear to be an exception. Like with Michelle, she's a means to attack her husband.

I went with kidney problems until there's strong evidence showing otherwise, but it's not my business really.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Fake news sheeple!

The "WH sinkhole" is from where she tunneled out and escaped. No one knows where she went and the kidney procedure was just a cover.

Some speculation she fled to NK after becoming enamored with the NK leader after the Winter Olympics. Plus everyone there is super thin and hot.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
It looks like there's justification for #bothsides here. It was crappy when the Reps did it and now they do the same, at least some of them. You appear to be an exception. Like with Michelle, she's a means to attack her husband.

I went with kidney problems until there's strong evidence showing otherwise, but it's not my business really.

Pretty much. There's no question that Melania has chilly relations with her husband, and for good reason, but sometimes the explanations are less exciting than we want them to be.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
So, upon reflection choosing to take the time to type this post makes you feel really stupid? Am I right?

Just go ahead and edit it to "nm". I won't make any promises on behalf of anyone else but I will look away in your moment of recovery. Go on then!