The murderer in the Kremlin

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Unborn for about 65 of them.

What? You gonna tell me you recognized each of these guys' names?
Beria is quite famous. I didn't recognize the others but I haven't done much reading on the inner workings of the USSR. Too depressing.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I love how Russia keeps going from enemy to ally to enemy everytime we don't have another enemy we can lie to America to produce.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Yes - because Russia is such an ideal place to live in,...

Was your son on a damaged submerged submarine your government refused to save? Shut up, we don't like opposition & criticism; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/894597.stm

On homosexuality; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

Do you like leaders that like to play spy games? http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/mar/20/vladimir-putin-mystery - Putin certainly can be a trustworthy fellow,.. look, he was even willing to get real close and personal with one of our former Presidents, during the cold war! What an outreaching type of gentleman he is!

Look, Russia is a shit hole. And, that alone is not justification to ever do anything towards them - like invade or get into a world war with. Let them be, they deserve to reap what they sow. But, lets stop making the former USSR look like a haven to escape to from the US.

Unless,... you really do want to live in a society where homosexuals are persecuted and leadership silences opposition (physically and forcefully),...

:hmm:

Last edited:

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
according to liars like you, corroborating US citizens' accounts of a 2nd shooter should be ignored.

lie on, liar :awe:

No one here can help you. Reasoning and critical thinking aren't your strong suit.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Leonid Brezhnev is talking to head of the KGB, Yuri Andropov.
-Yuri, what does the KGB do?
-Comrade Brezhnev, KGB takes care of people who aren't happy with the Soviet system.
-Why, Yuri, are there people who ARE happy with the Soviet system?
-Yes, Comrade Brezhnev, but the KGB doesn't take care of them, the Department of Economic Crimes does.

BUnit1701

May 1, 2013

Unless,... you really do want to live in a society where homosexuals are persecuted and leadership silences opposition (physically and forcefully),...

:hmm:

Patience, if events in Ferguson are any indication, we will have this without the travel soon enough...

Sattern

Jul 20, 2014
Skylercompany.com
The KGB still operates in a from as an intelligence agency.

They have 100's of years worth of records and how to implement these procedures.

What they have on record is simply stunning, they have every outcome for every possible action.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
wtf is this? Truth Revolt Originals? Ironically, anything with "truth" is the name is usually wrong.
Within the first minute, the guy makes the ridiculous claim that Americans are fundamentally free. That comes as a total shock because I seem to remember about 13 years where people were thrown in jail or killed because they drank beer. After that, people were thrown in jail and killed over a plant that makes people eat Doritos. USA's per capita rate of jailing people is the highest in the world, and a disturbing number of Americans are proud of this. We have a long history of overthrowing elected governments and backing dictators. Bush and Cheney alone are responsible for as many as a million Iraqi civilian deaths. Americans have no concept of freedom. People in other countries don't get molested by government officials every time they fly. People in other countries don't worry about the government watching everything they do (except UK and a few other shitty countries).

Guys like Bill Whittle are part of the problem. I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'