The mouse cursor shakes_hw or sw problem?

bluenite38

Apr 20, 2011
MS Explorer Mouse type 1362 (wireless/optical/with charger) after a year of trouble free operation decided to strike.
The cursor moves with delays, sometimes slows down, doesn't track the path. At first I thought he has dirty sensor. I cleaned them, reinstalling the driver. Makes it both win7 and Win8 or xp on another pc. It seems, therefore, to a hardware error. I joined to test another similar (MS Explorer Touch Mouse), which does the same. Only the old wire, optical Logitech operating normally.
Does anyone have a similar experience?
Peter

Cerb

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2000
There might be a lot of interference on the band(s) they're trying to use, like from a newly installed wifi device nearby (if you live in an apartment, duplex, or otherwise very close to neighbors, without concrete, brick, etc. walls, it could be anywhere).

bluenite38

Apr 20, 2011
There might be a lot of interference on the band(s) they're trying to use, like from a newly installed wifi device nearby (if you live in an apartment, duplex, or otherwise very close to neighbors, without concrete, brick, etc. walls, it could be anywhere).

yeah, I thought that too. In the vicinity have enough different wifi networks. We can solve it, I think from my side? To set another channel of receiver for mice, etc.?
Anyway, I found, too, that shakong cursor, not immediately but after some time when working with pc ...