The most rude sentence I've read on Myspace...

needalife

Jul 28, 2007
I just read this from a girl's page...

"Call me superficial but i dont like hanging out with ugly people."

She's not even that hot either.. she's a 7.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Nobody likes hanging out with ugly people. It's life. People tend to want to hang out with more attractive people.

BUT.. sometimes a physically attractive person is less attractive overall than a physically unattractive person because of overwhelmingly bad and good personalities..

That 'rude' sentence you read is hardly rude at all. It may be superficial.. but it's not rude. If she said something to the effect of, "I don't like hanging out with Jenny because she is ugly" then it would be a rude sentence.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Don't worry about it these kinds of things tend to even themselves out eventually. In a short while, She will get knocked up by some loser who won't be around to take care of the kid. Then she will be fat, ugly, single mom with no future and you can mock her until your hearts content.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: brxndxn
Nobody likes hanging out with ugly people. It's life. People tend to want to hang out with more attractive people.

BUT.. sometimes a physically attractive person is less attractive overall than a physically unattractive person because of overwhelmingly bad and good personalities..

That 'rude' sentence you read is hardly rude at all. It may be superficial.. but it's not rude. If she said something to the effect of, "I don't like hanging out with Jenny because she is ugly" then it would be a rude sentence.
actually, some hot chics hang out with ugly fatties to boost their ego and get more attention.

Saga

Banned
Feb 18, 2005
You're running around viewing profiles of 7 year olds on myspace? Expect the Feds to be knocking at your door.

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Christ....if this comment on myspace bothered you enough to make this post then I can't imagine what else you complain about on a regular basis. All personalities aside, who doesn't prefer being surrounded by attractive people over unattractive people? There is a reason why the phrase "sex sells" has been around for longer than most of the people on ATOT have been alive.

Feb 24, 2001
When you hang out with a couple of good looking people it can make you feel better. But hang out with a lot, and it makes you wonder "did God even try on me?"

dougp

Diamond Member
May 3, 2002
I think we all missed that this is what she told the OP when he asked her out on a date.

C'mon man, she was just trying to be honest with you!

j/k ... don't see how it's rude though ... lame, but definently not rude.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
I'm so insecure that others will find me nasty and shallow, if I don't have other people that make me look good, I've got no chance.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: needalife

translation: you have no chance of getting into her pants.

dougp

Diamond Member
May 3, 2002
Originally posted by: moshquerade

I basically already said that mosh! l2read newb! *dodges out of mosh's way*

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: dreadpiratedoug
Originally posted by: moshquerade

I basically already said that mosh! l2read newb! *dodges out of mosh's way*
yeh, but i was more to the point than you. :p

Casawi

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 2004
You gave her a 7, no way. moshquerade avatar looks better. She is really in no position to say such thing.

mordantmonkey

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
i would never say something like that. but just the other day I realized i don't have any ugly friends. maybe i should branch out.
where do the uggos hang out?

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
She's about a caser or so. Might be able to get away with a six-pack if you were climbing the walls already.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: mordantmonkey
i would never say something like that. but just the other day I realized i don't have any ugly friends. maybe i should branch out.
where do the uggos hang out?

ATOT :heart: