The most outrageous Tax Day Protest Signs!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Such as:

3794716944_1c840b26f0_o.jpg

For a minute there, I thought that was Donald Trump on his T-shirt.

I guess I can use the "logic" of some of the buffoons posting in this thread and deduce that everyone attending that protest must be a "racist, bigot, or moron" because of the asshattery displayed by this jackass.

Last edited:

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000

That's a disgusting sign. I wouldn't give god a pot to piss in. But it's so backassword ... Why the fuck would god need money? Oh, yeah he needs a new pair of shoes! Nothing like getting the religious heave hitt'in tea baggin out there to make it even more laughable.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
That's a disgusting sign. I wouldn't give god a pot to piss in. But it's so backassword ... Why the fuck would god need money? Oh, yeah he needs a new pair of shoes! Nothing like getting the religious heave hitt'in tea baggin out there to make it even more laughable.

10 percent is what is asked in tithing. You know that money is directly used to help people right? How much do you give to charity? My guess would be not much because you totally didn't understand the meaning of the sign.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Huffington Post story is sloppy. Nothing that bad here.

Nice try by CsG to claim that some nazi at a teaparty is a liberal though...

10 percent is what is asked in tithing.

By the religion that exists in your brain... Give me a break. Do you expect everyone else to consider your nonsense authoritative?

Matthiasa

Diamond Member
May 4, 2009
Is this racist viewpoint that you hold really all that funny?

Perhaps you, too, might actually go to a Tea Party event and see what people are coming to the events for and what they are about?

Did you watch the actual video....
You might think that saying such is racist... but really just watch the whole video.
OH and pictures don't mean much. :p(skimming posts is bad for replies. :p
Really? You didn't look very hard (pics 5, 6, 11, 12, 15, 17, 20, 23, 25).

Why do you separate Americans by color? People are people.

I'm guessing he pointed out the low amount, as this country isn't 90%+ white.
Oh and you spent way to long looking at those pictures, most of them are really far back in the pictures.
Though a few of them you listed actually were just only white people. :(

Last edited:

PeshakJang

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2010

By the religion that exists in your brain... Give me a break. Do you expect everyone else to consider your nonsense authoritative?

Are you clueless or just lost?

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004

Churches provide a lot of help for needy people. If you didn't have your head so far up your "progressive" ass, maybe you'd realize that there actually are kind, caring, generous people living in this country. And *gasp* they do it without the government coming in and taking charge.

Tristicus

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2008
www.wallpapereuphoria.com
Churches provide a lot of help for needy people. If you didn't have your head so far up your "progressive" ass, maybe you'd realize that there actually are kind, caring, generous people living in this country. And *gasp* they do it without the government coming in and taking charge.

He volunteers at his local atheist homeless shelter every weekend. Give him a break.

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Bigots, morons, and racists because a woman holds up a sign against gay marriage and one against Democratic party leaders?

Many people who have nothing against gays are opposed to gay marriage. The argument for gay marriage is that people who love each other should be able to get married if they want. To deny it is homophobia.

Question: should Mormon and Muslim Americans be allowed legal polygamy? What about hippie families who want group marriage?

I hope you're not a bigoted polyphobe.

By the way, a lot of tea partiers would accept gay marriage if it was passed as a law. Many, apparently including this woman, don't like judges making law.

You are a horrible person if you do not believe in equality for all. End of story.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
10 percent is what is asked in tithing. You know that money is directly used to help people right? How much do you give to charity? My guess would be not much because you totally didn't understand the meaning of the sign.

Directly? You're hilarious.

No, salary for the minister?
No hymnals, prayer books?
No heating bills for the church?
No, we need a new roof for the church?
No, janitor?

You'd be lucky if 10% of the tithing actually helps anyone.

Last edited:

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

link to where I claimed the nazi was a "liberal"...

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
wtf @ priest w/ 'god hates taxes' + brown greedo in camo
2ja7lt.jpg

The God Hates Taxes guy is actually one of the people making fun of the Tea Party.

And a self-described infiltrator at the afternoon rally, who dressed as a monk and carried a sign reading “God Hates Taxes,” said many tea partiers lauded him for his sign.

“I thought I’d be getting drummed out of here by somebody who just thought I was here to agitate and start trouble,” he told a POLITICO videographer. “In fact, it turns out it’s very empowering. People really love this sign,” he said, adding “the whole idea that God hates taxes is an absolute absurdity, however it’s always good to know that God is on your side.”

HGC

Dec 22, 1999
You are a horrible person if you do not believe in equality for all. End of story.
I honestly don't know what you mean. Why do you think I don't believe in equality? And why won't you answer my questions and engage in civil discussion instead of just hurling insults?

Does equality mean everyone must think the same way (your way) on all public policy issues?

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
I'm a "crazy right winger" and I would never EVER be caught dead going to something like that and having a family member or friend with one of those signs. Just screams stupidity, ignorant, and trashy.

I can see how some people see pictures like that and think "racist homophobes"....I'm not saying those people are, but I wouldn't be surprised.

BTW, a thread like this is retarded anyhow....I remember seeing some absolutely disgusting protest crowds during the Bush era.

HGC

Dec 22, 1999
I do believe in equality before the law, by the way, and I am strongly opposed to hatred and bigotry against gays.

You said "genetic defects" and posted a picture of an older woman. Would you have said that if it was a good looking young man? I think you're a sexist.