The most outrageous Tax Day Protest Signs!

misle

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
Courtesy of the Huffington Post

Take a look. They are all pretty tame, yet labeled "outrageous" by the Huffpo. The worst are a couple misspellings. Oddly, no racist signs or klan members. Just everyday people voicing their disdain for big government.

Kind of makes me miss the Bush days when we saw truly outrageous and heinous signs.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
The only one I find offensive is the one that says "go back to kenya"

The rest seem like regular signs held by regular people. It's nice to see so many people agree on something.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
I'm trying to figure out which Obama taxes the Tea Baggers are referencing.

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
aww i was hoping for more lemonparty & repeal suffrage signs
ip1sas.jpg

wtf @ priest w/ 'god hates taxes' + brown greedo in camo
2ja7lt.jpg

Last edited:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I'm trying to figure out which Obama taxes the Tea Baggers are referencing.

His proposed income tax increases, capital gains tax increase, medicare tax on capital gains, removal of HCE limit on SS and other deductions along with the taxes he raised to pay for healthcare, the massive marriage penalty.

Mainly those. Those are the real big ones.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
some were bad. taxes=slavery? yeah thats a reach.

some are kinda cleaver.

misle

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
His proposed income tax increases, capital gains tax increase, medicare tax on capital gains, removal of HCE limit on SS and other deductions along with the taxes he raised to pay for healthcare, the massive marriage penalty.

Yeah, those are the ones that came to mind when I read it.

I agree, the "Go back to Kenya" sign was the only one that made me cringe a bit.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Hey look, you're famous

Crimson.jpg

misle

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
ha! that's awesome

protest-youth-in-asia.jpg

freedom-not-facism.jpg

When I was a freshman in HS, I paid no attention to the news or politics and in a psych class two girls and my psych teacher were talking about euthanasia. So, not knowing a damn thing, I say, "Who cares about the youth in Asia?" :oops: