the most inappropriate Obama poster you may ever see

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
What's funnier is you, a gay guy, leaning Republican while they are still hijacked by the American Taliban types whose understanding of God and Morality involves confirming the "fact" that you are a moral degenerate who would never be admitted to their heaven.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Perknose

What's funnier is you, a gay guy, leaning Republican while they are still hijacked by the American Taliban types whose understanding of God and Morality involves confirming the "fact" that you are a moral degenerate who would never be admitted to their heaven.

not quite as funny as a thread crap, though :p

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
cocks, lol.

i saw the giant penis. the title is not funny (didn't see any ass). where is the oral sex?

do you feel the need to drop down and fellate every time you turn to find a giant penis within sight?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: fallout man
cocks, lol.

i saw the giant penis. the title is not funny (didn't see any ass). where is the oral sex?

do you feel the need to drop down and fellate every time you turn to find a giant penis within sight?

the penis is pointing towards the poster with the vampire chick's half-open mouth

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: loki8481
cocks, lol.

the penis is pointing towards the poster with the vampire chick's half-open mouth

I've been to enough gay clubs to know that a goth chick in the vicinity does not guarantee head that evening.

JohnnyGage

Feb 18, 2008
Originally posted by: loki8481
cocks, lol.

I've been to enough gay clubs to know that a goth chick in the vicinity does not guarantee head that evening.

See, now that is funny.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

Oh yeah, homosexuals should only be allowed to vote for Democrats.

:roll:

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: bamacre

You live in a log cabin?

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

You live in a log cabin?

:confused:

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007

You live in a log cabin?

:confused:

logcabin.org

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007

Maybe not your heaven, no priest could pray off the gay....

But he could get into my God's heaven, no problem. :)

;)

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: ZeroIQ

Maybe not your heaven, no priest could pray off the gay....

But he could get into my God's heaven, no problem. :)

;)

Our Lord of the Dance's heaven? ;)

EDIT: I KID I KID.

Buck Armstrong

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2004

So let me get this straight...he's free to f@ck whoever he wants, he just can't vote for whoever he wants? :confused:

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: Buck Armstrong

So let me get this straight...he's free to f@ck whoever he wants, he just can't vote for whoever he wants? :confused:

Clearly, you know nothing about the ironing.

SViscusi

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2000

Well it does seem pretty stupid for some to vote for a party that wants to send them to jail.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
cocks, lol.

Look to the left of Obama's head in the second photo.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: shira
cocks, lol.

this has already been discussed.

Buck Armstrong

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2004
Originally posted by: SViscusi

Well it does seem pretty stupid for some to vote for a party that wants to send them to jail.

I was just kidding, but even so, your post is a ridiculous exaggeration. This is America, not the Gaza Strip. They might think he's not going to the magical palace in the sky, but they're not trying to put him in jail. And even if they were, you're going to tell him what to think and how to vote? So what makes you different from "them" again?

The party of "tolerance"...I love it. :roll:

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: shira
cocks, lol.

this has already been discussed.

Oops. Sorry. I guess that chick's fangs got me so excited, I temporarily lost my ability to read.

SViscusi

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2000

I was just kidding, but even so, your post is a ridiculous exaggeration.

Ridiculous Exaggeration? Uhm do you pay any attention to politics or do you just come here and wing it? The republicans were all for keeping gay sex illegal in the Lawrence V. Texas case.

This is America, not the Gaza Strip. They might think he's not going to the magical palace in the sky, but they're not trying to put him in jail.

Again up until a few years ago sex between two men was illegal in numerous states.

And even if they were, you're going to tell him what to think and how to vote? So what makes you different from "them" again?

I never said he couldn't vote Republican. People vote against they're own best interests all the time. All I said was that it was silly. How you turn that into me being intolerant is incredibly astounding.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

Ridiculous Exaggeration? Uhm do you pay any attention to politics or do you just come here and wing it? The republicans were all for keeping gay sex illegal in the Lawrence V. Texas case.

This is America, not the Gaza Strip. They might think he's not going to the magical palace in the sky, but they're not trying to put him in jail.

Again up until a few years ago sex between two men was illegal in numerous states.

And even if they were, you're going to tell him what to think and how to vote? So what makes you different from "them" again?

I never said he couldn't vote Republican. People vote against they're own best interests all the time. All I said was that it was silly. How you turn that into me being intolerant is incredibly astounding.

Some people put America first, before their personal interests.

SViscusi

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Nebor

Some people put America first, before their personal interests.

What a stupid, yet surprisingly predictable comment. Ignore all context of the discussion and throw out some mindless shallow rejoinder.

What's the point of Democracy then if you're not going to choose self interest? Why not just move to a Dictatorship and save that 30 minutes it takes to vote.

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999

and there are all kinds of stupid sex laws on the books:

Any person, not being married, who voluntarily shall have sexual intercourse with any other person, shall be guilty of fornication, punishable as a Class 4 misdemeanor."

n the quiet town of Connorsville, Wisconsin, it's illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner has an orgasm.

It's against the law in Willowdale, Oregon, for a husband to curse during sex.

In Oblong, Illinois, it's punishable by law to make love while hunting or fishing on your wedding day.

and that is just a few.....name one person that has been jailed for any of those offenses, or has been jailed for being gay in the last 25 years.

You = idiot for telling someone who they should or should not vote for based on their sexual orientation.

Thats like telling people not to vote for BO because he is black.

explain the difference.

SViscusi

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Wheezer

and there are all kinds of stupid sex laws on the books:

Any person, not being married, who voluntarily shall have sexual intercourse with any other person, shall be guilty of fornication, punishable as a Class 4 misdemeanor."

n the quiet town of Connorsville, Wisconsin, it's illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner has an orgasm.

It's against the law in Willowdale, Oregon, for a husband to curse during sex.

In Oblong, Illinois, it's punishable by law to make love while hunting or fishing on your wedding day.

and that is just a few.....name one person that has been jailed for any of those offenses, or has been jailed for being gay in the last 25 years.

John Geddes Lawrence

And wow congratulations bigoted laws are now ok if they're rarely enforced.

You = idiot for telling someone who they should or should not vote for based on their sexual orientation.

Did you dictate this to someone else why you typed this? Because if you didn't I'm sure you can read the part where I explicitly said he can vote any way he wants, if you're having trouble understanding that then just tell me and I'll try and use smaller words.

Thats like telling people not to vote for BO because he is black.

explain the difference.

You know there is a lot of stupid that gets posted on these message boards. But this, this is so amazingly, astoundingly, stupid that if stupid were an Olympic event, Michael Phelps would have nothing on you.

Here I'll try and go slow for you. Barack Obama being half black has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Being black, or half black in Obama's case, will not automatically send anyone to jail. Now telling someone that it probably isn't a good idea to vote for someone who wants to criminalize their behaviour is not the same thing.

Here I'll give you an example. I would recommend that you don't vote for anyone who wants to criminalize being dumb on message boards. Just as I would never vote for someone who wants to send all the people who are overly condescending to jail.

See it works out for both of us. We both vote for our own best interests, namely staying out of jail.