The "Morally Bankrupt" GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAC4EV

Golden Member
Feb 26, 2015
Never underestimate the depravity of the Republican Party or the stupidity of its base. "Make America Great Again." In Sarah Palin-speak, "So how's that workin' out for ya?"

Since we are now the laughing stock of the world, instead of red baseball caps, Trump's fools should be wearing the court jester's motley "cap' n 'bells."

The Congressional Budget Office has released its score of the Senate Republican healthcare bill.

According to the CBO, the so-called Better Care Reconciliation Act would cause 22 million people to lose their health insurance.

Which - when you really think about it - is pretty weird.

I mean - what's the point of a healthcare bill that causes people to lose their health insurance?

Well - here's a little secret: the Republican healthcare bill isn't a really healthcare bill at all.

It's a massive tax cut for the rich paid for by an equally massive cut to Medicaid.

The Republican so-called healthcare plan is a glorified handout for the millionaires and billionaires - but not every millionaire supports it.

Patriotic Millionaires says it's "morally bankrupt".
And so do I.

Repost. https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...-million-to-loose-healthcare-by-2026.2509728/
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Azuma Hazuki

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I see your point and generally agree with it, but we've been discussing this topic in a few threads already... not sure we need another!

Status
Not open for further replies.