The media and military are going to burn in hell

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
well, actually there is no hell but whatever.

In reply to this thread: Lynch = Raped I decided to post what I found.

Here's a few quotes from the September 8th San Francisco Cronicle:

"Former POW Jessica Lynch has no recollection of being sexually assulted in Iraq"

"...Lynch said the US militray was wrong to manipulate the story of her dramatic rescue and should not have filmed it in the first place"

"They used me to symbolize all this stuff"

"Iraqi doctors who treated Lynch disputed the rape account"

"Dr Khafazji and Al-Saedi both found no signs of sexual assault."

"Lynch told Diane Sawyer she had no recollection of a [sexual] attack"

It also talks about how the media said she was shooting Iraqi's until she ran out of bullets and that she was hit by a few herself. What really happened is that her Humvee was hit and crashed in to another car.

God damn the media and the military is so fuking stupid!!!!! :disgust::|:|

And it's not even their fault completely. All the retard Americans want to hear about all this crap so they buy in to it. They thrive on bad news and boost the economy by consuming more. 1984 type media control here, damn.

EDIT
(Also posted down below:)

Perhaps you guys don't understand what I am trying to emphasize?

The people have been lied to. If it is not taken seriously, the people who are responsible will do it again and again. What if no one comes forward like Lynch and we are fed more lies in the future? What if, in order to get higher ratings, the media spews whatever they see fit?

It's not ok for this sort of thing to happen. When I say "it's not debatable" I am SOLEY refering to being lied to. Not whether or not we should go to war, or if Bush is good or bad. I am ultra non-political and as such I do not attempt to tell people how dumb they are if they don't agree with me.

I did not make this thread to argue about politics ergo I did not post it in the P&N forum. I definately respect everyone's view point about many things but I think everyone can agree that this SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.

Yes, no?

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Saddam and his minions are going to burn first and longer...

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
I'm not supporting Saddam or anyting but I'm pretty damn sure he's not as bad as the Government makes him out to be.

Bush admited that he lied about Saddam. Wtf? Clinton almost impeached for cheating and Bush is the hero president for invading the middle east and lying about why. He has UBER strong ties to the Saudi family. It's all about oil :|

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Originally posted by: MAME
I'm not supporting Saddam or anyting but I'm pretty damn sure he's not as bad as the Government makes him out to be.

Bush admited that he lied about Saddam. Wtf? Clinton almost impeached for cheating and Bush is the hero president for invading the middle east and lying about why. He has UBER strong ties to the Saudi family. It's all about oil :|

You are questioning too much. Please report to head quarters for mandatory questioning.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: oLLie
Way to undermine the existence of the P&N forum.

Hey genius, look where the first thread is from. This is a reply to that thread

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: X-Man
"I'm not supporting Saddam or anyting but I'm pretty damn sure he's not as bad as the Government makes him out to be."

Yeah, old Saddam was just a regular teddy bear.

I do not support Saddam. I don't think he's a good person. I don't think Bush is a good person. I don't think in the history of mankind there has been even 1% of non-corrupt officials, so pretty much everyone has something against them (Saddam more so than others).

However, how could you possibly think our Government would be honest about the situation? They have hidden agendas and ties that are hidden by the propaganda flowing from its anus. OF COURSE they are going to make it seem worse than it really is, that's its job.

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003
"I'm not supporting Saddam or anyting but I'm pretty damn sure he's not as bad as the Government makes him out to be."

That is justice Iraqi style. Serves them right, rebel scum and pro-Iranians. I am sure if there was a revolt in the US by a group that supports the active enemies of the state, there will be a few mass graves there as well.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: fuzzy bee

actually, it's a brand new thread.

I used the colloquial version of "this is a reply to that tread". I see thread titles that say "In reply to xxxx thread" all the time so don't pick on me.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003

I do not support Saddam. I don't think he's a good person. I don't think Bush is a good person. I don't think in the history of mankind there has been even 1% of non-corrupt officials, so pretty much everyone has something against them (Saddam more so than others).

However, how could you possibly think our Government would be honest about the situation? They have hidden agendas and ties that are hidden by the propaganda flowing from its anus. OF COURSE they are going to make it seem worse than it really is, that's its job.

I can't believe how you saying that Bush is not a good man. This the SAME president who protected us against the evil terrorists and took fast action. This is the same guy, who took all the necessary steps to protect another such tragedy. So what if some minority groups rights get trampled during this process. Safety of the majority outweigh the rights of the minority.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: VioletAura

That is justice Iraqi style. Serves them right, rebel scum and pro-Iranians. I am sure if there was a revolt in the US by a group that supports the active enemies of the state, there will be a few mass graves there as well.

It's puff puff give, man, not puff puff puff.

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000

actually, it's a brand new thread.

I used the colloquial version of "this is a reply to that tread". I see thread titles that say "In reply to xxxx thread" all the time so don't pick on me.

two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. think about it.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003

two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. think about it.

Yeah, I guess taking "reply to that thread" in the wrong way is more important than being lied to about serious issues from the government. Good call.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
rolleye.gif

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
ANARCHY, BABY! ANARCHY!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

rolleye.gif

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: FoBoT
rolleye.gif

I can understand not caring about her and her actions. I didn't give a flying poop about all the media attention either. But I do care about a book coming out which is supposed to be 100% true which is full of lies. Especially since it invloves attacking another country. It's sad man. :(
I hope you can agree with me that much.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Originally posted by: FoBoT
rolleye.gif

I can understand not caring about her and her actions. I didn't give a flying poop about all the media attention either. But I do care about a book coming out which is supposed to be 100% true which is full of lies. Especially since it invloves attacking another country. It's sad man. :(
I hope you can agree with me that much.

But it was necessary to attack that rogue country.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Mwilding
Saddam and his minions are going to burn first and longer...

Agreed. I don't *know* what happened to Jessica Lynch. Don't really care either. However, Saddam and Co. are out. Thats good.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
So you believe they're going to a place that you don't believe in... uh huh.