The major anti-vax influencers on YouTube were funded by Putin.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Easy. Things don't your way? Blame Russia. It's not stereotyping them or anything at all. We can go after certain groups of people as long as they fit into our list. China is not on that list so we cannot go after them. Even though we know that China is the actual competitor to America, not Russia. It doesn't fit the narrative.

I'm sure Putin is happy he is now dealing with a much weaker leader. And weaker country. Ah, what a world.

LOL

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Easy. Things don't your way? Blame Russia. It's not stereotyping them or anything at all. We can go after certain groups of people as long as they fit into our list. China is not on that list so we cannot go after them. Even though we know that China is the actual competitor to America, not Russia. It doesn't fit the narrative.

I'm sure Putin is happy he is now dealing with a much weaker leader. And weaker country. Ah, what a world.

LOL

So actual evidence of Russia funding anti-vax YouTube propaganda and you post this shit?

The only "narrative" here is yours. And it is counter to reality in virtually every way possible.

Sad.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020

LOL
I usually save this for nobodywithnomind, but you asked for it, intentionally
FB_IMG_1626344097558.jpg

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
I'd the the majority of people questioning the vaxx are far more aware of the science than the ones who are blindly taking it. It's not a right vs left thing. The right and left are both controlled by the wealthy. But I guess asking questions is almost illegal these days. But one good thing that is happening is that more and more people are leaving the establishment-owned platforms and looking for alternatives. So I guess if you push people enough, they will find alternatives.

But hey, carry on with the name calling and attacks. It'll just push more people towards self education. We can see this happening.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I'd the the majority of people questioning the vaxx are far more aware of the science than the ones who are blindly taking it. It's not a right vs left thing. The right and left are both controlled by the wealthy. But I guess asking questions is almost illegal these days. But one good thing that is happening is that more and more people are leaving the establishment-owned platforms and looking for alternatives. So I guess if you push people enough, they will find alternatives.

But hey, carry on with the name calling and attacks. It'll just push more people towards self education. We can see this happening.

How to say "I have Dunning-Kruger and fall for others with Dunning-Kruger" with actually saying those words.

Um no. The "questions" have been answered by actual scientists and the claims long debunked.

To think every single immunologist, virologist, epidemiologist and 99.99 of medical doctors in every country on earth are wrong and your YouTube personalities are right is just too fucking stupid.

No, anti-vaxxers don't know more about science any more than flat earthers do.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Guys, he's obviously trolling.

And you keep falling for it.

Know what that means?/
HE'S not the dumbass.......

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
Who's the shill now, bitches? Anti-vaxxers call anyone who disagrees with them "paid shills." The irony? The major anti-vax influencers on YouTube were funded by Putin.

Some things are worth repeating.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
What's the end game? Putin pays a bunch of money to "influencers" that talk a bunch of fat stupid people into not getting vaccinated, a few of them die. Does he get some sort of deranged pleasure from it? Is he just being a dick? The action is nonsensical.

Feb 4, 2009
What's the end game? Putin pays a bunch of money to "influencers" that talk a bunch of fat stupid people into not getting vaccinated, a few of them die. Does he get some sort of deranged pleasure from it? Is he just being a dick? The action is nonsensical.
Chaos is the goal, puti giving some dude a few K to spend with “infulencers” to spread anti fax stuff is small change and money well spent.
Remember the goal isn’t to turn a profit the goal is to make Americans argue with each other and cause chaos.
I believe China is involved too I just think China has a more difficult time due to cultural difference between us.

Reactions: Ajay

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Again, why do you post if you dont pay attention? Putins game is to weaken the western alliances. We are a big target. Send America into disarray and the rest of the western countries will be much weaker.

I'm not shocked you have no idea what's going on.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020

Most non-vaccinated do not die. It is far more likely a non-vaccinated person will be crippled for the rest of their life.

Think about the cost associated with permentantly caring for someone with cognitive disfunction. 24/7 care for the rest of their life.

Think about a person who needs dialysis the next 60 years, a person who with heart disease who is no longer able to work. The person who needs oxygen because of lung failure. The victims of long covid.

This will cripple us as a society for a generation to come. The amount of money, time, and resources that will be wasted.

Russia has targeted us with an act of war. Intentionally targeting, murdering, and maiming far more civilians then the terrorists ever did on 9/11.

It is time for us to realize we are at Total War*. Russia has specifically targeted our civilian population. While it would be unethical to respond in kind, it is time we start fighting back.

*a war that is unrestricted in terms of the weapons used, the territory or combatants involved, or the objectives pursued, especially one in which the laws of war are disregarded.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Did you give this any thought before asking? Haven't you paid attention to Putin's basic strategy? Make the US turn on itself. In case you haven't noticed it's working pretty well.

Reactions: Leeea

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Did you give this any thought before asking? Haven't you paid attention to Putin's basic strategy? Make the US turn on itself. In case you haven't noticed it's working pretty well.
We didn't need any help doing that. Just read this forum, 80% of it is reasons to hate republican's. The other 20% is telling each other how superior we are to those idiots.

Putin doesn't need to anything, the cancer that is social media has already spread throughout our society. That's the WMD of the twenty first centaury.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 4, 2009
We didn't need any help doing that. Just read this forum, 80% of it is reasons to hate republican's. The other 20% is telling each other how superior we are to those idiots.

Putin doesn't need to anything, the cancer that is social media has already spread throughout our society. That's the WMD of the twenty first centaury.
I would like to point out a sizable chunk of that comes from a few thing one of them being Russian disinfomation

Reactions: Leeea

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Jc man, think!

You are almost there but then full stop. Why?

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

If those 80% reasons are legitimate your problem is not with who points it out. Holy crap man just look at Jan 6th alone. That 80% may be low.

Nov 29, 2006
Conservative members show their true ignorance once again. Is there any topic you guys actually know anything about?

Conservatards gonna tard I guess as usual. Bored now.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Wow, you certainly are persecuted.

At least you've still got your willful ignorance.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Add "reasons for propaganda" to the long list of shit you are willfully ignorant of.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

Damn…way to demonstrate you, again, are willfully bereft of imagination.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Remember when you complained about Rush's show being 80% reasons to hate liberals and 20% telling conservatives how superior they are to those idiots? Good times.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Geez, mask wearing has become a "die on the hill" issue and you wonder how propaganda could be a problem.