The Left's War on Science

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Sheesh, if you're dumb enough to deny your kids vaccinations I don't think you're smart enough to have kids. I mean every word.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Sheesh, if you're dumb enough to deny your kids vaccinations I don't think you're smart enough to have kids. I mean every word.

There are many in this country that shouldn't be having kids for various reasons, but they keep on doing it anyway.

I give you example A. Take a guess at which way she votes. The Republican party that says one should be responsible for their own actions or the Democrat party that conditions people to do what they want and will have society will take care of your mistakes because you are a special snowflake..?

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
There are many in this country that shouldn't be having kids for various reasons, but they keep on doing it anyway.

I give you example A. Take a guess at which way she votes. The Republican party that says one should be responsible for their own actions or the Democrat party that conditions people to do what they want and will have society will take care of your mistakes because you are a special snowflake..?

Yup women in Texas should think twice about getting pregnant. With our third world maternal mortality rate they are putting their life on the line.

It’s not surprising due to conservatives innate irresponsibility when it comes to pregnancy. They shutdown women’s health care providers, restrict access to contraceptives, and their idea of responsibility is marry the guy who knocked you up if your contraceptive fails.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Muse

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Yup women in Texas should think twice about getting pregnant. With our third world maternal mortality rate they are putting their life on the line.

It’s not surprising due to conservatives innate irresponsibility when it comes to pregnancy. They shutdown women’s health care providers, restrict access to contraceptives, and their idea of responsibility is marry the guy who knocked you up if your contraceptive fails.
I guess its working in the context of creating more conservatives...

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

Dude you have drunk the Kool-Aid, you are spouting GOP propaganda, pure and simple. And dig, calling the Democratic Party the Democrat Party is a GOP trick... they have gotten you hook, line and sinker. You are a straight up fool.

Kr@cker

Feb 26, 2015
Dude you have drunk the Kool-Aid, you are spouting GOP propaganda, pure and simple. And dig, calling the Democratic Party the Democrat Party is a GOP trick... they have gotten you hook, line and sinker. You are a straight up fool.

You’re wrong on all accounts sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: SlowSpyder

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

So you think I'm drinking the Kool-aid, but your big point of contention is that I called the "Democratic" party the "Democrat" party. You think there is some agenda in that? Holy shit, are the leftists embracing conspiracy now? You think there is some agenda in Democrat vs Democratic? Geezuskryst dude.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
So you think I'm drinking the Kool-aid, but your big point of contention is that I called the "Democratic" party the "Democrat" party. You think there is some agenda in that? Holy shit, are the leftists embracing conspiracy now? You think there is some agenda in Democrat vs Democratic? Geezuskryst dude.
I was just making a single observation, if I take you to task for all your misdeeds in this forum I'd be typing for 3 days.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I was just making a single observation, if I take you to task for all your misdeeds in this forum I'd be typing for 3 days.

Is my calling the primary left leaning party in this country the "Democrat" party instead of the "Democratic" party one of the deeds that were a miss? If so, I think you're examining things at a level that goes far into the weeds, and if you'd come back to reality you wouldn't need so much time to "take me to task" (sounds very scary, I'm sure you'd be real tough on me). I do hope YOU stop drinking the Kool-aid and will be more considerate to America with our vote.