The latest farce from the Clinton Camp

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Lemon law
Hillary has no legal argument and a very flawed moral argument.

Yeah, screw that representative government crap.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: loki8481
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
It amazes me that Hillary's people can even look in the mirror in the morning with all of their bullshit cheating rule changing nonsense as they try every twist and turn to try to get her the nomination despite her being behind in every category.

what rule changing bullshit? the committee exists for a reason... Howard Deans decision was retarded and deserved to be challenged. they should have just done what the republicans did in the first place, instead of creating all this drama and end up doing what the republicans did anyways.

The fact that the votes weren't going to count, that Hillary agreed they weren't going to count, then when it became evident that she was desperate for extra delegates, she wants the rules changed to her advantage to now count the delegates.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

what rule changing bullshit?

Umm... HILDABEAST's rule changing bullshit. She agreed to the rules when she was leading in all the polls, and she only pissed and moaned about it when her own inept campaign fell behind.

Democracy is not only about counting all the ballots; it's about fair play. The only way she was able to win in Michigan was by being the only spoiled little brat to leave her name on the ballot, AFTER all other candidates agreed remove them. Every time she's lost under one set of rules, she just tries to change the rules and move the goal posts to keep the game alive. Then, when she loses again, and she recycles the process and moves them again.

At this point, she's been caught spinning so much bullshit about so many subjects that I couldn't trust her word anymore than I would George W. Bush's.

E-FUCKING-NOUGH!

the committee exists for a reason... Howard Deans decision was retarded and deserved to be challenged. they should have just done what the republicans did in the first place, instead of creating all this drama and end up doing what the republicans did anyways.

Would of, could have, should have... blah, blah, blah. It's their party and their rules. Michigan and and Florida Democrats have their own local party officials to blame if feel short changed.

Your profile says you're from New Jersey. Your vote wasn't affected. Why do you even care? :roll:

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Harvey

Why do you even care? :roll:

because I kinda sorta sometimes want to see a liberal in charge in November and I can see past the immediate partisan battle in front of my face?

the delegates are going to be seated with half votes. it doesn't really change the primary game at all, takes away Hillary's argument that Obama can't be considered a legitimate nominee, and Republicans won't be able to make the case that Obama cares more about winning than letting MI/FL's voices be heard.

I know that the Obamites think they can win in November with just 51% of democrats behind them, but unifying the party *does* matter and this is a good first step.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

... and Republicans won't be able to make the case that Obama cares more about winning than letting MI/FL's voices be heard.

Hillary's made the best case that that's all she cares about, regardless of how much she damages the party's chances, and even more, her own credibility.

For me, the final straw was when she lied about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia. It was pure bullshit over a meaningless piece of fluff that did nothing to enhance her credentials as a candidate, and she did it on the record.

If she was willing to lie to the American people about meaningless trivia, why should we believe she'd tell the truth when it really mattered? :roll:

If she was willing to lie to us without even checking to see if there was any footage that would out her lie, why should we believe she's even competent to hold the job of President? :shocked:

We're just about to get rid of one fucking liar who's only cost us 4,084 American lives and trillions of dollars and embarrassed the entire country for generations with his lies. I won't vote for another pissant bare faced liar to follow him.

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
It amazes me that Hillary's people can even look in the mirror in the morning with all of their bullshit cheating rule changing nonsense as they try every twist and turn to try to get her the nomination despite her being behind in every category.

what rule changing bullshit? the committee exists for a reason... Howard Deans decision was retarded and deserved to be challenged. they should have just done what the republicans did in the first place, instead of creating all this drama and end up doing what the republicans did anyways.
The committee is a joke. They were debating the meaning of "shall" and how it wasn't the same as "may" - its almost as bad as Clinton's famous "what 'is' is". They were picking apart rules the DNC setup and decided upon. Now to have them come back and debate and make themselves all look like fools by overturning their previous decision makes them look just as bad as the republicans. At one point hillary/michigan/florida folk were almost Bush like in the fact that they would rather ignore the rules than abide by them when they actually proposed just ignoring their previous commitments.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004

... and Republicans won't be able to make the case that Obama cares more about winning than letting MI/FL's voices be heard.

Hillary's made the best case that that's all she cares about, regardless of how much she damages the party's chances, and even more, her own credibility.

For me, the final straw was when she lied about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia. It was pure bullshit over a meaningless piece of fluff that did nothing to enhance her credentials as a candidate, and she did it on the record.

If she was willing to lie to the American people about meaningless trivia, why should we believe she'd tell the truth when it really mattered? :roll:

If she was willing to lie to us without even checking to see if there was any footage that would out her lie, why should we believe she's even competent to hold the job of President? :shocked:

We're just about to get rid of one fucking liar who's only cost us 4,084 American lives and trillions of dollars and embarrassed the entire country for generations with his lies. I won't vote for another pissant bare faced liar to follow him.

did you overlook the fact that nothing in my post suggested that Hillary will or can win? :laugh:

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
I have never been madder in my life. This is about Zimbabwe and the Freedom Riders and Selma and every other talking point

I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
I have never been madder in my life. This is about Zimbabwe and the Freedom Riders and Selma and every other talking point

You hear Hilary lost?

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: RichardE

You hear Hilary lost?

That's not my America! It's about time we all stood up for it

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Do you even understand what is going on in Zimbabwe? Because comparing the two are the stupidest and frankly insulting arguments to come out of the Clinton camp.

Are FL voters being murdered by the police for not voting for Hillary? Are FL voters fleeing the state to GA to live in squalid and crime ridden townships? Are Georgians murdering Floridians for invading their state?
Its an insult to human decency for Hillary and her supporters to compare this stupid party primary fight to the human tragedy that is going on in that country perpetrated by a genuinely greedy and evil dictator. How long until she compares Dean to Hitler and herself to the Jews and the holocaust?

RY62

Mar 13, 2005

Yeah, because Obama's never been busted in a lie. :roll:

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: RY62

Yeah, because Obama's never been busted in a lie. :roll:

Lies? How about secrets?!!!!

Obama's DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS: Murder, Drugs, Gay Sex

This was handed out by Larry Sinclair outside the RBC. Know the truth!

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Originally posted by: senseamp
How many votes did Obama get in MI?

Hilary only got 55% of the vote and her only opponent was Kucinich.

There's a reason why this happened & why only about 39% of the general electorate believe Clinton is trustworthy & bullshit like this is just one example.