The largest bongs/hookas ive EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! (with PIC)

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Coffeeshop

We found these while wandering around downtown today in Utrecht. There was one inside that we could see through the window that was about 7 feet high or so. Crazy stuff :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
A friend of mine has a 6' bong with a 2gallon bowl. His dorm room was "raided" by the college security and they kicked him out of the college dorm for having it.

nik

smp

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
Which one is you?

.... and yes, that thing better be heading straight for Canada :D
cept that if the U.S doesn't stop imposing it's 'war on drugs' ideology on us it might not happen.. stupid war on drugs :|
stupid nafta and stupid 83% of our total export going to you guys .. damn U.S.A with it's damn finger on our economy :\
heh .. I'm moving to the states, where's good? (to escape my student loans and impending Canadian economic collapse) :p

NorthRiver

Golden Member
May 6, 2002
They are hookas. Very yummy water pipes!

"A friend of mine has a 6' bong with a 2gallon bowl. His dorm room was "raided" by the college security and they kicked him out of the college dorm for having it.

nik"

2 Gallon bowl huh
rolleye.gif

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: NorthRiver
They are hookas. Very yummy water pipes!

"A friend of mine has a 6' bong with a 2gallon bowl. His dorm room was "raided" by the college security and they kicked him out of the college dorm for having it.

nik"

2 Gallon bowl huh
rolleye.gif

I don't think Nik was ever (much of) a pot smoker. I doubt he knows the difference between the water reservoir and the "bowl."

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
Originally posted by: aphexII
Coffeeshop

We found these while wandering around downtown today in Utrecht. There was one inside that we could see through the window that was about 7 feet high or so. Crazy stuff :)

:D

i like you.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Cool! I bet they're expensive.

My brother has a 5'er...

FrancesBeansRevenge

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2001
Originally posted by: eakers
Originally posted by: cashman
Originally posted by: eakers
Originally posted by: aphexII
Coffeeshop

:D

i like you.

DO YOU LIKE ME EAKERS?
sure.

For some reason the Aussie term 'one pot screamer' just popped into my head.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Those are huge.
But FYI, those are called Hookahs, not bongs. Bongs are generally used for marijuana.
Hookahs use flavored tobacco.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: amnesiac 2.0
Those are huge.
But FYI, those are called Hookahs, not bongs. Bongs are generally used for marijuana.
Hookahs use flavored tobacco.

For some reason (im not sure why) they call them ALL bongs over here. I thought so too, until i was corrected twice. I guess when in rome...

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Atrail
Those are imported from Afghanistan. ;)

Naah, if they aren't home grown they are imported from North-Africa most likely, Afghanistan is more known for the Heroin.

P.S. If you cross the bridge at that shop and turn right, you will see a reasonably cheap CD store to the right where I usually get my CDs a bit further on to the right (White Noise).