"The Kill Point" season premiere tonight 10PM on Spike TV

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
What lupi said.

I'm watching it taped on the DVR now - I'm surprised that with the "starpower" they have, it's such a low budget production. Horrible action scenes...pretty disappointing.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Oh don't say that; I've still got 2 hours of DVR for it to get through :brokenheart:

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Originally posted by: lupi
Oh don't say that; I've still got 2 hours of DVR for it to get through :brokenheart:

Well it's a series...there'll be plenty more to miss. You'll see what I mean when you watch it. It's not that great.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN
I missed the season premiere? :(

So it sucks?

It was the pilot episode, but a repeat of it. Normal air time is sunday.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Thanks.

I guess I'll watch Rescue Me and tape Dateline: to catch a predator.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH

Well it's a series...there'll be plenty more to miss. You'll see what I mean when you watch it. It's not that great.

meh, that kinda sucks. Liked marky mark in Boomtown, so another good role would have been nice.

Skeeedunt

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005
Saw it on Sunday... not bad, not really great either. I assume it's just a mini-series? I can't imagine them keeping that up for more than a few episodes.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
not worth it

tries to be drama meets action, fails horribly

overacted, under budget. slow paced and boring

JDMnAR1

Lifer
May 12, 2003
It was amazingly underwhelming. If there is nothing better in the same time slot, I will probably watch it, but definitely won't go out of my way to make sure I see every episode.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH

meh, that kinda sucks. Liked marky mark in Boomtown, so another good role would have been nice.

well if you liked marky mark, you won't be finding him in The Kill Point ;)
it's Donnie, his older brother, thats in the tv show. Donnie was also in Saw 2 and 3, and a few other things. Mark was in Planet of the Apes. :)

i'll watch the show, but its a far cry from being excellent. But some of the things, me and some of the guys are probably gonna watch it seeing as well all enjoyed the pilot.

Oct 20, 2005
this show sucked.

The gun fight scenes were horrible. Due to bad camera angles, you couldn't really tell who was shooting at who, though it was obvious from the context but still, bad camera angles.

The actors were sub-par, like the one dude w/ the stick up his arse (the guy who kept trying to take over the operation), he had too many forced "hard ass" sayings. Terrible acting all together.

Donnie's "thing" where he has grammatical OCD is lame...seems like the writers were desperate to find something "unique" about donnie's character and then they gave him that.....ugh. Donnie is a good actor (Band of brothers anyone?), but this show blows.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Schfifty Five
this show sucked.

The gun fight scenes were horrible. Due to bad camera angles, you couldn't really tell who was shooting at who, though it was obvious from the context but still, bad camera angles.

The actors were sub-par, like the one dude w/ the stick up his arse (the guy who kept trying to take over the operation), he had too many forced "hard ass" sayings. Terrible acting all together.

Donnie's "thing" where he has grammatical OCD is lame...seems like the writers were desperate to find something "unique" about donnie's character and then they gave him that.....ugh. Donnie is a good actor (Band of brothers anyone?), but this show blows.

That about sums up my feelings on it. I mean seriously, a *3* man SWAT team? When you have 50+ SWAT team members outside, you only send in one unit? You can't create a diversion to come in the back, then blow open the front doors and have them all swarm inside? Not to mention a bunch of ex-Marines who have seen combat, can't kill a bunch of cops 30 feet away? Terrible.

Yet...I have it DVR'ed, so I'm sure I'll watch the next terrible one too, and the one after that, assuming it goes on for that long.

911paramedic

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
LOL, I wonder who their target audience is by this javascript warning?

Text

(Might have to cut/paste, who knows)