The juxtaposition of our political party's ethics and morality. LA City Council vs Hershel Walker

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hershel Walker vs LA City council.

In the LA city council case, virtually every democratic leader has called for their resignation. From Biden to Newsom on down.

With Walker?

Dana Loesch summed it up best:

"I don't care if if Hershel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles. I want control of the senate"

A small part of my abandonment of the GOP was the case of Al Franken. I saw how the Democratic party actually held their members to some standard of morality even if it hurt them.

The GOP pays lip service to morality and ethics. That's it. They have only one standard for their leaders: Toeing the line. That's it. Doesn't matter how many times they've cheated, lied, been overtly racist or committed theft or fraud. As long as they bow down to the party line and can win an election they are good enough

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
This woman, Nury Martinez, is considered tough talking. She is nothing but a vicious bigot and determined to make sure Latinos do not ever have to share political power in Los Angeles.

How could she say something so disgustingly hateful and rancid about a little Black child? It's easy when you've developed such animosity for another race that you no longer consider them human beings. The boy was two years old at the time of this supposedly horrible behavior.

I don't recall anyone demanding Andrew Giuliani be taken around the corner and "beaten down" for his antics at his father's first inauguration in 1994. And Andrew was seven years old. The news media thought Andrew was being cute. But many People of Color thought he was nothing but a spoiled and misbehaving brat.

So, Nury stepped down as City Council president. Big deal. She was simply hiding until the controversy blew over. Now, she's quit her seat on the City Council. So what? Like former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, she will try to make a comeback.

I want the other two cretins with Nury on the Council to resign, too. This woman also hates and insults Native Mexicans. Only because they have brown skin. I am surprised Nury didn't join with Tulsi Gabbard.

“It’s upsetting that they’re inciting hate against Black people, they’re inciting hate against Indigenous people and contributing to the violence" against these groups, said Odilia Romero, director and co-founder of Comunidades Indígenas en Liderazgo, or Indigenous Communities in Leadership.

"It's an everyday thing. I go through it every day as an Indigenous woman. My relatives go through it every single day, in different institutions in different places. But I do have to remind all of you and the politicians ... that we make this city."

Anyone with dark skin was Nury's target

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pohemi and Amused

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Nury Martinez has resigned

Yet more prof the Democratic Party is the only one with a moral compass

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
What is disgusting about this woman is her deep seated hatred for other races whose members generally have darker skin. Like Oaxacans. "Who are these short, dark people?" is what Nury Martinez said about them.

Um, your countrymen and women, Nury. They are Mexican indigenous. And they reacted to your disgusting race hatred the same way millions did: Go Screw Yourself.

Oxacans.jpg

Nury's distaste for folks with Brown and Black skin, different beliefs and a peaceful nature seems to be a serious problem for many in these forums.

She attacked a child? A two year child? And when she quit, she never apologized to the Black Community. She just bragged about what she fantasized about what thought she got done.

She destroyed the The so-called Black Brown Alliance is L.A, according to Politico. But egotistical and vicious minded Fascists always try to do things like this.

Denying other People of Color their Right to Vote to consolidate yours is not an accomplishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hal2kilo and Amused