The Judaic Role in the Black Slave Trade

madthumbs

Banned
Oct 1, 2000

In this brilliant foray into the hidden dimensions of the chronicle of black servitude, Tony Martin, professor of African History at Wellesley College, lectures on the role of Judaics in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, and the impact of racist rabbinic texts on the formation of the contemptuous view of Africans which led to the justification of their enslavement. Dr. Martin?s speech is introduced by Michael A. Hoffman II who provides insight on recent scholarly developments concerning the ?Curse of Ham.? Brief concluding remarks are offered by historian David Irving.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
How about discussing the Role of African Tribes in the Black Slave Trade? It seems these Black Historians are willing to place the blame on everybody but those of their own ancestry.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: madthumbs

In this brilliant foray into the hidden dimensions of the chronicle of black servitude, Tony Martin, professor of African History at Wellesley College, lectures on the role of Judaics in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, and the impact of racist rabbinic texts on the formation of the contemptuous view of Africans which led to the justification of their enslavement. Dr. Martin?s speech is introduced by Michael A. Hoffman II who provides insight on recent scholarly developments concerning the ?Curse of Ham.? Brief concluding remarks are offered by historian David Irving.

Oh, I see. The respected holocaust denier David Irving has a role in this work. And here I thought this might be just some random anti-semitic screed. :disgust:

Aegeon

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2004
Its worth noting that REPUTABLE scholars generally aknowledge that Jews had very little to do with the tranatlantic slave trade, with many of those who did participate in it being Portugese traders who had already converted to Christianity.

Arguing that Jews had much to do with intellectually justifying the Trans-Atlantic slave trade in general is also highly dubious since Christians generally looked highly distainfully upon Jewish theology at the time.

slsmnaz

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
How about discussing the Role of African Tribes in the Black Slave Trade? It seems these Black Historians are willing to place the blame on everybody but those of their own ancestry.

What an amazing concept.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Originally posted by: shira
Originally posted by: madthumbs

Oh, I see. The respected holocaust denier David Irving has a role in this work. And here I thought this might be just some random anti-semitic screed. :disgust:

I couldn't remember why I knew that name, but that explains it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
We might also want to look at the role Jews played in preventing the advancement of the civil rights movement in the US, how they tried to hold blacks down. Geez!

Sadly blacks have been given, on average, especially bad inferiority complexes and face particularly difficult challenges is recognizing their own responsibility to overcome them. This is in part because they can actually point to real discrimination holding them back and can focus more easily and even accurately on that as an excuse. But nobody can escape his own feeling of worthlessness, and they are universal, just by blaming others or knowing intellectually their origins.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
We might also want to look at the role Jews played in preventing the advancement of the civil rights movement in the US, how they tried to hold blacks down. Geez!

Sadly blacks have been given, on average, especially bad inferiority complexes and face particularly difficult challenges is recognizing their own responsibility to overcome them. This is in part because they can actually point to real discrimination holding them back and can focus more easily and even accurately on that as an excuse. But nobody can escape his own feeling of worthlessness, and they are universal, just by blaming others or knowing intellectually their origins.
This is the issue that boggles me more than any other when it comes to the black community. There was no non-black group more dedicated to the civil rights movement than Jews. Jews DIED fighting for black rights, for goodness sake!. Yet many blacks seem to think that Jews are their worst enemy. I just don't get it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: shira
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

This is the issue that boggles me more than any other when it comes to the black community. There was no non-black group more dedicated to the civil rights movement than Jews. Jews DIED fighting for black rights, for goodness sake!. Yet many blacks seem to think that Jews are their worst enemy. I just don't get it.

It is no real mystery if you are open to the fact that each of us feels like the worst in the world and have been into your feelings to know it. It is a law, a psychological truth, that feelings of worthlessness and the denial they produce lead to the need to scape goat, the need to have somebody else on which to dump those feelings and blame for having and causing them in others. White society dumped all its hate of itself on blacks and blacks struggle mightily to do the same with Jews. There is a ready made prejudice against Jews to work from. It will be the same thing in the black community where black blacks will get more heat than light blacks. It is all generated by self hate and the need to bleed off that emotion without feeling it about oneself. It is the key to understanding all the misery in the world, but we refuse to do so because of the pain. Our self hate is profound and deeply buried. People cannot imagine how much so. The only clues you will see are in expressions like, "Just my luck, or Why does this always happen to me." Your luck is bad and it happens because of guilt, because you are the worst in the world.