"The Iraqis are sick people and we are the chemotherapy"

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2479.htm">from the "NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN"
</a>

A very good read!

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Hmm...

It's the European invasion all over again. You know.. The Europeans who came to the New World and would butcher and murder innocent Native Americans because they wanted to save the savages. I'm waiting for the Christains to make their way into Iraq, so they can save them from hell.

Just more proof that God doesn't exist.

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
In my opinion...

Expect the suicide bombings in America to increase ten fold. So god forbid if your little daughter is blown to bits and her little cute face is blown half off just remember to send President Bush a thank-you card.

:(

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
It would be good to note the source page is a paranoid mix of "The US is going to take over the world" and "The government is out to get you" Hype

Take a look Link

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Ferocious
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2479.htm">from the "NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN"
</a>

A very good read!

It might sound that I'm anti American. I'm not! I get saddened though when I hear that young Iraqi children are killed. Man... children are so defenseless.

Also.. this is suspossed to bring peace? By killing Iraqi families?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: tec699
</a>

A very good read!

It might sound that I'm anti American. I'm not! I get saddened though when I hear that young Iraqi children are killed. Man... children are so defenseless.

Like AAjax noted, that site is an Anti American site so you might want to take that article with a grain of salt.

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
In my opinion...

Expect the suicide bombings in America to increase ten fold. So god forbid if your little daughter is blown to bits and her little cute face is blown half off just remember to send President Bush a thank-you card.

You might want to do a little more research before you say something that may be inaccurate. Lots of people like to blame the WTC bombing on Bush's policies, yet they fail to understand that the terrorists were just following up on the work that they started in 1993, when Clinton was in office. If you remember back then, that was the first time that they tried to take down the WTC by setting off a huge bomb in the underground parking garage.

Also, take a look at that site. Dig around a little. You will find that the site is very anti-American, so you have to look at the source before you believe what you read.

Oct 16, 1999
Hmm...

It's the European invasion all over again. You know.. The Europeans who came to the New World and would butcher and murder innocent Native Americans because they wanted to save the savages. I'm waiting for the Christains to make their way into Iraq, so they can save them from hell.

Off topic, but if you take the things that man does as proof for/against God's existence, you are missing the whole point.

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
I think it's funny how people thank god for everything they do right, but they won't blame him when something bad happens.

For instance, a soldier may say "I'd like to thank God for protecting me in battle". Yeah, I'm sure he hated those other people and allowed him to kill them.

Or a football player may say "I'd like to thank Jesus for this Superbowl victory, he enabled us to come back in the third quarter and now I have a SB ring"

When's the last time you heard a player say, "We were doing great until the third quarter when Jesus made us lose."

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Regardless of how biased that site is, the article is from The Times UK from their Times Online. But lets take a look at other headlines from the Times Online.

Cook urges Blair: bring army home

US Marines turn fire on civilians at the bridge of death

Honour is Iraq?s secret weapon

Focus: Stumbling giant

REVIEW From Vietnam to Iraq: Jon Swain's Baghdad report on the bitter lessons of history

Hmm. I wonder if they have a bias too? Funny that article depicts all of the dead as civilians, not a single dead is noted in that article as Iraqi soldiers or militia. Yet the article states that they were using women and children as decoys and spotters, driving around in civilian vehicles, setting up ambushes as civilians, hiding out and firing from civilian homes and even a hospital. Seems like the writer can't tell dead civilians from dead militia either.

That being said, it is truly sad that the Iraqis don't care about putting their civilians in harms way, that they use women and children to shield themselves.

blahblah

Jun 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Marshallj
In my opinion...

You might want to do a little more research before you say something that may be inaccurate. Lots of people like to blame the WTC bombing on Bush's policies, yet they fail to understand that the terrorists were just following up on the work that they started in 1993, when Clinton was in office. If you remember back then, that was the first time that they tried to take down the WTC by setting off a huge bomb in the underground parking garage.

Also, take a look at that site. Dig around a little. You will find that the site is very anti-American, so you have to look at the source before you believe what you read.

Yes, it's good to research.

Perhaps the whole issues arrise due to 30 years of foreign policy that started with Regan.

Remember Saddam, Bin Laden were all once US' allies. This is the problem with American Decision making process. Short Term gain over long term benefits.

Early 80's IRAN becam public enermy #1. So, IRAQ, who is fighting IRAN at the time, suddenly became US' new friend.

Mid 80's Bin Laden is fighting USSR, he is also our great friend.

The problem is, we are fighting a war in which no one can explain the long term effects. Do you still believe people of IRAQ love's America? Remember what happened in 91, Bush (Sr.) promised support for Iraqis to rise up and then just watched them getting slaughered.

If we really want IRAQ to be free, What's to prevent IRAQ from electing a hard line Muslim Government that is Anti America?

LH

Golden Member
Feb 16, 2002
God damn this is WAR. War is HELL. People DIE. Civilians DIE.

Every media source covering this is biased to one side of the other. THERE IS NO UNBIASED source.

Is the war going as expected? No. War never do.
Are we well on our way to taking out Saddam? Yes. We are within 36 miles of Baghdad, fighting can be heard from downtown Baghdad.
Have we had KIA's? Yes but a marginal amount, which is to be expected.
Have we killed civilians? Yes but a marginal amount, which is to be expected.

War is hell, its not pretty. Its horrible and gruesome thing. And in this case its the lesser of two evils. Its something that has needed to be done, and its getting done.

LH

Golden Member
Feb 16, 2002
If we really want IRAQ to be free, What's to prevent IRAQ from electing a hard line Muslim Government that is Anti America?

Look at Iran, the vast vast majority do not like their hard line muslim government. All a hard line government would do to the Iraqi people is cause them more famine, more heart ache. There are educated people in Iraq, they arent all uneducated brainwashed masses.

Morph

Banned
Oct 14, 1999
Yeah, that story has to be a fake, because coalition forces never kill civilians, only Iraqi soldiers kill Iraqi civilians. [sarcasm off]

blahblah

Jun 3, 2001
Originally posted by: LH

Look at Iran, the vast vast majority do not like their hard line muslim government. All a hard line government would do to the Iraqi people is cause them more famine, more heart ache. There are educated people in Iraq, they arent all uneducated brainwashed masses.

First, government don't cause Famine, it's a drought that does. Anyways, the point is very simple. Iraqi may hate Saddam, but this does not mean they WILL LOVE Americans. I personally believe they also hate/dislike America. And right now, between the two, American is the lesser evil to them.

So I am worried that Allied spend all these energy, but once they get rid of Saddam. What would happen if Iraqis tell us to get lost, they want to govern them selves. Is US/British going to let this happen? After all, the whole campagin is based on "Freeing" people of IRAQ? If we give them freedom, what to say they won't be an enemy?

I think American are under the false impression that once we get rid of Saddam, Iraqi will simply throw their arm around us and show they love and appreciation. It's not going to be simple like that and I worry that US/British will try to setup some puppet government and truly throw the whole country in a chaos.

But that's just me, being a little paranoid.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
</a>

A very good read!

It's even sadder to see the propaganda that the IIraqi Minister of Disinformation is putting out showing Women and younf children parading around with firearms and dressed up like suicide bombers.
Honour is Iraq?s secret weapon
I had forgotten how honorable it was to pretend to surrender to lure your enemies closer than detonate a bomb, killing you and them, not to mention how honourable it is to have 80% of your population in needing of the government for food and other hand outs...not to mention the honour in the genocidal killing of the kurds.

blahblah

Jun 3, 2001
Okay, here is the first report of this incident by US new source.

ABC News

Kind of the same story, but explain what happens. The truth is probably somewhere in between, but I can certainly see what kind of problem this causes. It may even be possible that they were forced on the van and forced to drive up to the check point.

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Originally posted by: blahblah

First, government don't cause Famine, it's a drought that does. .

Huh????

A drought is a lack of water supply, and famine is starvation from a lack of food. You can eat even if you have no water, and you'll die from dehydration and not starvation.

steell

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Marshallj
Originally posted by: blahblah

First, government don't cause Famine, it's a drought that does. .

Huh????

A drought is a lack of water supply, and famine is starvation from a lack of food. You can eat even if you have no water, and you'll die from dehydration and not starvation.

No water, no crops, no food = famine

And a government can cause famine. For example, I believe it is Zimbadwei (sp) that took away the farms from the white farmers and split them up among a mass of people? Famine was the result.

iamWolverine

May 20, 2001
Hmm...

Ummm . . . in case you didn't know, there are christians in Iraq, as in Iraqi christians . . . just like how Bush is "Christian" but not all americans are, same with Iraq, saddam is "muslim" but not all iraqis are, there are even Jewish Iraqis believe it or not.