The instant reaction from Fox News the moment Obama's win was announced (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

totalnoob

Golden Member
Jul 17, 2009
rkJPf.jpg

Tylanner

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2004
I'm not a body language expert, but I'd say they are probably listening to someone speak.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Yeah! another fox news thread. I swear more lefties must watch fox for the laughs than righties do here for news if started threads are any indication. :p

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
Yeah! another fox news thread. I swear more lefties must watch fox for the laughs than righties do here for news if started threads are any indication. :p

The left for all the hate they have for Fox news, sure watch it ALOT.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

i was thinking the same thing. NO wonder fox news is always #1 and by a huge margin.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Is it me or did Fox News disable comments? Might be a work block but heh

Nov 29, 2006

I watched their election coverage last night just to see their faces when Obama finally won which i knew a year ago he would. Was sweet justice.

But normally i dont watch any news at all. I get it here in lovely P&N :D

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
I don't normally like black chicks but that one is smoking.

They got double points for her.

Fox News was great last night, pure entertainment. What's wrong with watching Rove spin and O'Reily meltdown?

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Yay Obama won, more blowing up innocent Pakistan with drone strikes and market manipulation/intervention. Also the bankers get another 4 years to do whatever they want because Maddof was the patsy. Even though he only stole from the rixh. While the rest style from all of us.

Apr 27, 2012
Yay Obama won, more blowing up innocent Pakistan with drone strikes and market manipulation/intervention. Also the bankers get another 4 years to do whatever they want because Maddof was the patsy. Even though he only stole from the rixh. While the rest style from all of us.

This. Good job to the idiots that voted for obama

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
The left for all the hate they have for Fox news, sure watch it ALOT.

Like an auto accident or a fat girl in spandex, it's gruesome and horrible but you just can't help but sneak a peek. ;)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

I watch for the chuckles on a regular basis. And also for "Know your enemy" training.

Progressive talk show host Stephanie Miller wouldn't have a show without Fox and Limbaugh sound clips.

I know, it's mean to make fun of the mentally challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.