The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 63 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
There is one thing I disagree with (other then his language.) The propaganda is not over. They were not subjected to it, they are being subjected to it. We have done nothing to stop that. Most of them still believe the propaganda. They are sorry they failed and got caught, not that they were duped into doing it in the first place.

Yep, sorry they got caught, that's all.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Sport, you need some paragraphs. The wall of text is killing me man!

74M are not all Trump fans. They are all in for the team. The loyalty is to the team always. The real issue is not that there are that many Trump supporters, but rather that despite Trump being the worst president ever and an obvious criminal, they choose to look the other way and vote for him because they need the win over all else.

Sport is a militant anti paragraph individual.
Dont ask.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Sport, you need some paragraphs. The wall of text is killing me man!
Sport is a militant anti paragraph individual fucktard who refuses to communicate properly.
Dont ask.
If someone's thoughts are so muddled they can't sort out the points they wish to make into paragraphs I seldom bother to sort it out.
His commentary isn't worth the headache caused by reading his blocks of text. Much of it reads non-sensically anyway.

Maybe he just needs some Ritalin, who knows?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
His commentary isn't worth the headache caused by reading his blocks of text. Much of it reads non-sensically anyway.

Maybe he just needs some Ritalin, who knows?

Well. I dont read them either, cause, yea, wall of text, my brain turns off after the first two lines.

I sort of figured a long time ago that he types this shit out first in some text editor where the \n dont carry over when he copy pastes it into whatever client he uses... but he shoulda figured that shit out way back.

Reactions: Pohemi

Shamrock

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Add one more to the pile.

His charges:
  • Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers
  • Use of a deadly or dangerous weapon
  • Obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder

Nov 17, 2019
'I hereby take no personal responsibility for my own actions of aggression against the United States since da' devil made me do'od it:'

'I vas only following ze orders'.

Reactions: Leeea

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
'I hereby take no personal responsibility for my own actions of aggression against the United States since da' devil made me do'od it:'

'I vas only following ze orders'.

They weren't brainwashed. They were conned.

Stupidity is no defense under the law.

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Capitol rioter idiot selling autographed photos of himself committing crimes - to raise money for defense...

I thought the rule of thumb is you can’t profit from a crime?. I assume the Feds will seize his proceeds from selling the pictures?. Unless there is a loophole where you have to be convicted first? Who the fuck knows nowadays.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Reactions: Leeea

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
A Three Percenter in jail for his part in the insurrection has penned a letter claiming the legal defense that the attack on the Capitol was a parody.

In other words, if it was a “real” insurrection, it would have succeeded?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and VashHT