The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 62 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Motostu

Oct 5, 2020

Whenever they commit crimes they just rewrite the history books.
I truly believe this is the reason Fox News, OAN, etc exist. They intentionally misreport and lie about events now, which will later be used to conflate information on these events so badly that future generations may not know what really happened. It's not just to hoodwink people in the present.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I truly believe this is the reason Fox News, OAN, etc exist. They intentionally misreport and lie about events now, which will later be used to conflate information on these events so badly that future generations may not know what really happened. It's not just to hoodwink people in the present.
It's working quite well. Look at those states making laws to restrict voting because of the BIG LIE!

Reactions: Pohemi

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
They never learn:

I love how the guy plays innocent-

Montgomery told an officer in April that he “did not understand why this was popping up now,” after years of hunting in Colorado without incident.

Hey, Numb Nuts! Maybe it was that insurrection thing & violating a federal court order! That might tend to draw the gaze...

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I love how the guy plays innocent-

Hey, Numb Nuts! Maybe it was that insurrection thing & violating a federal court order! That might tend to draw the gaze...

IIRC, "Felon in possession of a firearm" used to carry a MANDATORY 5 years in federal prison. Looks like they've changed that a bit over the years.

18 USC § 922(g) & (n). Punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment. May receive minimum sentence of 15 years without parole if offender has three or more prior convictions for a felony crime of violence (e.g. burglary, robbery, assault, possession of offensive weapons) and/or drug trafficking felony.

Funny (to me) where most of the FiP violations seem to be:
Districts with the highest proportion of their overall caseload comprising section 922(g) offenses were:
Middle District of North Carolina (27.4% of the overall caseload);
Northern District of Alabama (25.7%);
Western District of Tennessee (25.5%);
Western District of Missouri (24.8%); and
Southern District of Georgia (23.3%).

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
While in Arizona you still have efforts to overturn the 2020 election?

If those folks actually think they're going to do that despite the fact that the system of justice repeatedly found zero evidence of mass fraudulence that "stole Trump's victory from him" I say let them have at it 'til doomsday because the longer they keep at it the more foolish they look to the rest of the nation and the world thus exposing the fact that the actual fraud committed in the last election cycle was perped by the Repubs who were claiming "the other guys" did it.

Reactions: Pohemi

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
While in Arizona you still have efforts to overturn the 2020 election?
Even Leningrad Lindsey has admitted he accepts the results of the election.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
There is one thing I disagree with (other then his language.) The propaganda is not over. They were not subjected to it, they are being subjected to it. We have done nothing to stop that. Most of them still believe the propaganda. They are sorry they failed and got caught, not that they were duped into doing it in the first place.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Hmmm, why would someone oppose an investigation on an insurrection that assaulted one of the seats government

yes, watching him and Mitch scramble to complain that "all the arrests, all the investigations, are sufficient. no need for a commission," against the background of 6 (and certainly a theoretical endless amount of) Bengazi fake bullshit hearings.

These guys are just fucking ghouls. Every last one of them. They know that they are responsible for all of this--that only the GOP is responsible for this bullshit. They fucking know that they are traitors to the US. Just watch them weasel themselves around plainly disingenuous arguments as to why they should be allowed to hold endless fake grandstanding hearings about non-crimes, while they should be allowed to run free after active, direct treason against the United States.

pretty much all of the GOP should be facing a firing squad, right about 3 months ago. If they were the pure constitutionalists that they claim to be, they would agree to the fate that is required of them.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
yes, watching him and Mitch scramble to complain that "all the arrests, all the investigations, are sufficient. no need for a commission," against the background of 6 (and certainly a theoretical endless amount of) Bengazi fake bullshit hearings.

These guys are just fucking ghouls. Every last one of them. They know that they are responsible for all of this--that only the GOP is responsible for this bullshit. They fucking know that they are traitors to the US. Just watch them weasel themselves around plainly disingenuous arguments as to why they should be allowed to hold endless fake grandstanding hearings about non-crimes, while they should be allowed to run free after active, direct treason against the United States.

pretty much all of the GOP should be facing a firing squad, right about 3 months ago. If they were the pure constitutionalists that they claim to be, they would agree to the fate that is required of them.

Still don't get it ??? We're not dealing with insurrectionist or commissions or dealing with this republican or that republican, we are dealing with an entire political party that truly believes Donald Trump is the messiah. Seriously, they literally believe that Trump is in fact the divine inspired messiah. That Trump was anointed by god to purge American of evil. Then, for that failed evil government and the evil ones within to be replaced by some new divine government inspired solely by Donald Trump. Forget what they say and ignore their excuses, they only seek to distract because this is all about and only about Donald Trump returning to his throne. Like Jesus Christ himself, republicans believe that Donald Trump will create a new America consisting solely of pure evangelical republicans. And as for the rest, you and me, all democrats, all opponents of Donald Trump, all of the elitist who drink the blood of children, the Nancy Pelosi's and the Chuck Schumer's and the Joe Biden's, all of them shall exist no more. They truly believe that you and me will exist no more. If people really knew what is expected to happen, you would swear this truly is the purest form of total insanity. I can not stress this enough and can not repeat this enough for it to sink in. Republicans in congress are not protecting Donald Trump or bending to the will of Donald Trump, no they are not.... they are worshiping the messiah. The god. The one who they truly believe was foretold in scripture to purge the earth of evil. To understand this explains everything and anything that they do. It all makes sense. They are biting their time, patiently waiting for the return of not Jesus Christ, but of the messiah Donald Trump. Folks, we're talking about some 74 million people in the republican party, and 100% of the republican congress. And dare a one resist, they will be cast out in the biblical sense. Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, every one who dare confront the messiah. i wish we could simply call this A CULT. It IS NOT a cult. This goes far beyond anything resembling a cult. This, for them, is a religious experience. The messiah.

Last edited:

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Sport, you need some paragraphs. The wall of text is killing me man!

74M are not all Trump fans. They are all in for the team. The loyalty is to the team always. The real issue is not that there are that many Trump supporters, but rather that despite Trump being the worst president ever and an obvious criminal, they choose to look the other way and vote for him because they need the win over all else.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Sport, you need some paragraphs. The wall of text is killing me man!

74M are not all Trump fans. They are all in for the team. The loyalty is to the team always. The real issue is not that there are that many Trump supporters, but rather that despite Trump being the worst president ever and an obvious criminal, they choose to look the other way and vote for him because they need the win over all else.
If someone's thoughts are so muddled they can't sort out the points they wish to make into paragraphs I seldom bother to sort it out.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54